coming up the sidewalk ...

Archived Dreams from 2018
kingnme
Platinum Member

coming up the sidewalk ...

Post by kingnme »

in this dream i was walking up the sidewalk....

i saw my brown/tan shoes they are simliar to TEIKS .. (which were thrown away prior this dream)

im putting on ONE shoe ....eventually to look for the other

while simultaneously looking up... the other shoe was right by this WHITE / CLEAR-iSH SNAKE

it was a WHITE COBRA snake ....there was my shoe in its possesion...almost territorial like when my eyes met it ....it TOOK OFF FAST!

it left the other shoe ... but AS it was jetting off... i CAST the ONE shoe i had OFF VERY quickly :shock:

as it SCRAMMED so fast and turned the corner ....i cud hear the whispy sounds as it was running away....what does this means

it was very exact!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: coming up the sidewalk ...

Post by PastorJKG »

Shoes often speak of readiness and peace. It seems there is something that provokes a fear in you that effects your peace. Could there be something you feel called to do but are fearful of doing? Cobras are scary because of their venom but then get scarier still when they rise up and extend their hood. The closer you get to it, the scarier it gets. One of the first things God had Moses do when He called and empowered him, was cast down his staff which became a serpent. He then had him pick it up and confront his fear.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: coming up the sidewalk ...

Post by kingnme »

thank you Pastor.....

well...i was wondering why did that COBRA have my other shoe in the first place

before i even knew it HAD the other shoe i was trying to put on the right foot thats when i looked up and saw the snake and THEN thats when i noticed

it had my other shoe...in my mind i can sense myself saying hmmm if you have my left shoe wonder what you did with the right shoe so i quickly SNATCHED the shoe off of my foot

wen our eyes met it scrammed! fast! the other way
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9