cross that was a sword

Archived Dreams from 2018
spiritledd
Diamond Member

cross that was a sword

Post by spiritledd »

saw such a powerful vision last night ...i saw metal cross that was a sword, that had been taken down from sign post, that what been strapped to post with 3 metal bands ...i showed it to 4 angels on a tower and i saw levers attached that blew air like a musical instrument ...and i played a song on the cross sword and angels sang to it
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: cross that was a sword

Post by male4christ »

saw such a powerful vision last night ...i saw metal cross that was a sword, that had been taken down from sign post, that what been strapped to post with 3 metal bands ...i showed it to 4 angels on a tower and i saw levers attached that blew air like a musical instrument ...and i played a song on the cross sword and angels sang to it

Your strength and victory comes thru worship to defeat difficult situations. Your safety, provision and refuge is developed as you submit to God and take up the power of the cross as your weapon which is your identity in Christ!
When you show the Word of God it will release angels to resurrect things & bring victory!
As you put His Word into practice it will be a sign of a mighty weapon of His power. The message of the cross is foolishness to the world but for us believers it is Power and Wisdom of God which switches our weakness into His strength!
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: cross that was a sword

Post by spiritledd »

thanks male4christ :D