spaceship

Archived Dreams from 2018
spiritledd
Diamond Member

spaceship

Post by spiritledd »

i was in a spaceship and i was looking out the window ...i turned a flashlight on and pointed up to the ceiling and put behind my back ...it made it possible to see things better and i saw such amazing things ...not just planets and galaxies and beautiful things in space, but i saw other things too, like images of things and people ...so colorful and vivid ...i wanted to show the 4 others onboard, so i showed them ...but then a planet appeared and we were getting so close to it, i was starting to get afraid that we might get pulled down by its gravity
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: spaceship

Post by PastorJKG »

*Looking out the window often speaks of spiritual sight. Spaceships often speak of moving and operating in the spirit, or heavenly realm of the spirit.

Isaiah 30:21
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Psalm 36:9
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

Ephes. 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

*Four others making five including you. Five fold ministry. God is bringing you into your ministry in a greater way.
Ephes. 4:11
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

*A planet with gravity= the natural world. We are to be in the world but not of the world. Love not the world, neither the things therefof.

Awesome dream
Hope this helps
PastorJKG
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: spaceship

Post by spiritledd »

ok, yeah ...getting sucked into the "world" ...i better watch out ...thanks PastorJKG