My son’s dream

Archived Dreams from 2018
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

My son’s dream

Post by kbasmommy »

Hello everyone!

My son is a teenager who rarely shares his dreams with me but this one caused him to come to his dad and I. I was alarmed because he was alarmed so I would truly appreciate any thoughts.

Dream:
It started off I was on the school bus coming home from school we came up to a stoplight we were sitting there for long time. While we were at the stoplight it switched from the bus to me in the car with us (whole family) still at the same stoplight. Then in the lane next to us some car came in really fast and hit the car next to us. Both cars went into the intersection and hit two more cars. There was some lady freaking out next to us and some dude with a huge shard of glass in his arm. Then we finally starting moving again and I was back on the bus

End of dream

Thank you in advance
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: My son’s dream

Post by male4christ »

Are you in the process of being trained in ministry, equipping youth, or a teaching ministry?
May need to avoid get dragged into something moving too quickly & not pursuing your goals which may be controlled by someone else? Goals are in conflict with other that may cause emotional stress or a wreck. Perhaps your goal will be better fulfilled and accomplished if they are your own goals or inspired of Gods. Commit your ways to the Lord and your plans will succeed.

Not sure if this helps?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi Male 4 Christ! Thanks for responding, this dream was my 14 year old son’s dream. Are you saying his dream is applying to me specifically? The whole family was in the car lol
Ephesians2

Post by Ephesians2 »

kbasmommy wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:59 pm Hello everyone!

My son is a teenager who rarely shares his dreams with me but this one caused him to come to his dad and I. I was alarmed because he was alarmed so I would truly appreciate any thoughts.

Dream:
It started off I was on the school bus coming home from school we came up to a stoplight we were sitting there for long time. While we were at the stoplight it switched from the bus to me in the car with us (whole family) still at the same stoplight. Then in the lane next to us some car came in really fast and hit the car next to us. Both cars went into the intersection and hit two more cars. There was some lady freaking out next to us and some dude with a huge shard of glass in his arm. Then we finally starting moving again and I was back on the bus

End of dream

Thank you in advance
Cars may represent how we drive or live our life. Perhaps someone or something may come into your families life or his life that will have an "impact". Taking the elements of the dream this event occurred suddenly as if to over take. Freaking out is not an emotion meant for us to have in regards to fear but we are seated in Christ and have all sufficiency and his authority. The dream does not seem to point to a specific type of event but I believe you can submit this to God and put it under the blood of Jesus and if this is an attack of the enemy in this it can be stopped!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

“Freaking out is an emotion not meant for us to have.” Wow so powerful! Yes that’s true and also maybe reaching out to help those around us as a family. I noticed we did not pray call or get out of the car to help those around us in need 🤔. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! God bless
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

Possibly your son has a calling to teach/preach. But he is in preparation time. It might take long time. You are there to help him to get to his destination. People who go too fast in their callings can get wrecked and wreck others too. Maybe he and you as his family will see some wrecks on the way to your destiny but it won't have any direct impact on you. So, don't be alarmed and follow God's path.