Windows smashed

Archived Dreams from 2018
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Windows smashed

Post by ForHisGlory »

My daughter had a dream a month ago that her basements windows were blow out - all of them at one time. The dream was so vivid, she woke up and thought it was true and had her husband go in the basement to check.

A couple of days ago, she had a similar dream. She dreamt that she came home to her apartment and all the windows were smashed out. The was a employee of the apartment building working outside with a piece of equipment and had accidentally smashed out their windows.

I was wondering if any one had any incite on this, due to the vividness of the first dream and the repetition of the second.
Blessings,

Mary
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: Windows smashed

Post by male4christ »

Either first idea- a shattering or breaking of a curse, emotional or physical life may be broken to pieces.

Think 2nd idea makes more sense- some foundation issues, dreams/visions in life have been crashed by an outside force or by an uninvited person forcing their way in. Maybe hidden secrets that might have brought you down but take courage and humble yourself because it will only be temporary and transitional in nature. Broken dreams sometimes occur by accident but take heart cause accidents happen, however, Gods grace and thoughts are higher than ours.

Any of this true?
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Thanks for your reply, Yes - both can be true. She has been praying for years about an issue in her marriage and asking for a break through, also, this same issue has caused her incredible heart break.
Blessings,

Mary
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Basement's in my past dreams have denoted issues needing deliverance or the deeper issues in my life, those things were deeply hidden. To me basement windows were only designed as a way to escape from a basement as an emergency exit if the need arises. So it seems to me that either the way of escape from this deep issue of hers is being made for her (ref 1 Cor 10:13 ) or the enemy is working hard trying to get his hooks into her deeply because of some issue that remains hidden. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Thank you Bjcollin, I too have had similar basement dreams and have felt like they were deep issues. So we have two very different things - encouragement of a breakthrough, or a warning. Do you have any suggestions to how she should prayerfull respond to this dream?
Blessings,

Mary
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

God did not show me either way, on the dream... so I think it most likely is left up to the dreamer to keep working it out. Many times I just had to wait and see on my own dreams until I got to that “aha” moment when I finally realized what God had been trying to tell me from the dream. Deepens the relationship with Christ more that way. Sorry couldn’t help more.
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Thank you - that was very helpful!
Blessings,

Mary