My sister's dream

Archived Dreams from 2018
lynadvs
Silver Member

My sister's dream

Post by lynadvs »

There were many prophets in a line of prophets who were going into the church building for a gathering or dervice. And then I heard the the Lord's voice speak to me saying that he wanted a leader for the night. I could discern that tongues were going to come forth and that the leader was going to provide the interpretation. I must have announced that the Lord is looking for a leader for the night at least two or three times. I also knew that my sister was supposed to be leading this line of prophets for the evening. I looked over and I saw her sitting down at a table off to the side. I was concerned because I saw a lady in the line of prophets who was false prophet. I did not want her to try to get up in that leader's position.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: My sister's dream

Post by PastorJKG »

If the true prophets don't stop hiding in our insecurities and fear of men, the false prophets will gladly jump into our positions and do their thing. Jezebel used Ahab's authority to bring great harm to Israel and then stand against the true prophets. Hesitation is the mother of disobedience.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG