The Vending Machine

Archived Dreams from 2018
Devine888
Bronze Member

The Vending Machine

Post by Devine888 »

My sister myself and step sister we're in a church service that was mainly men. There was a guy that was upset because he wanted the seats we were sitting he . He came over to us and said if you name is not on the list you have to get up and go in the basement. I looked at the list there were only 10 names on the list ours was not on it. We got up and went into the basement of the church. There were tables and chairs there and some food. We were given plates of food that contained 2 small sausage links. No other items were put on the plate. I accidentally dropped mine on my way to the table. There was a vending machine. I looked at it because I was hungry. I got up to go to the machine and I noticed a friend of my sister second oldest sister Yoland there and was also heading to the vending machine. She had her daughter with her. Yolanda tried to use the machine and it would not work. After looking at it we noticed that there was a large roll of money jammed in it. Yolanda took some of the money ,then she told me to take the rest . There was ones, fives, tens, and twentys. The bills looked worn but I was happy to get peoplethe money and we got the vending machine to work.
male4christ
Silver Member

Re: The Vending Machine

Post by male4christ »

You have been on a journey of trials & testing. Rejoice cause His divine order is now. He is the source of all your needs so rest in Him! He is showing you favor and grace & has hidden secrets stored for you. As you continue to humble yourself and seek Him, He will provide creative ideas and spiritual food for your needs. He has an inheritance He desires to bless you with. Your troubles will result in happiness and you will reach spiritual perfection as you identify with His son. Keep hungering for the things of God and you will find all your resources.

Hope this helps
Devine888
Bronze Member

Re: The Vending Machine

Post by Devine888 »

Thank you man of God, I receive it!