Spilling Wine

Archived Dreams from 2018
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Spilling Wine

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

My friend invited me to a concert or show. We were seated in the balcony. I wanted a glass of wine from the bar. She asked me to buy her french fries. I’m thinking can’t you buy your own fries. I brushed her off and bought a glass of red wine. It seemed expensive, $5? I got distracted from the wine. When I remembered it, the opening of the glass was covered with Saran Wrap and it wasn’t as full. My friend sat at the table to eat her fries. Another woman was there. The table seated 3 but it was tight. I was annoyed so I got up and left. Then for the rest of the dream I was accidentally knocking things over and spilling the wine. I no longer had a glass but a teaspoon of wine. I was so frustrated.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Spilling Wine

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting what came to pass on this dream yet if anything? The only thing I thought of was wine=whine or some other deceiving going on.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems like the whole dream represents one frustration and or disappointment after another. Have you been frustrated, uptight, stressed out lately? Ever dream we have is not necessarily a revelation from God but sometimes they are simply our subconscious mind working it all out while we sleep.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

Thank you both for responding to my dream. Yes, I have been extremely frustrated with life. Struggling to rest in God. Can’t seem to enjoy life.. constantly fighting worry.

Thanks again,
Ispeaktheword