Vision of shackles on my ankles etc..

Archived Dreams from 2018
BeerLahaiRoi

Vision of shackles on my ankles etc..

Post by BeerLahaiRoi »

Hi,

Over the space of the last few weeks while worshipping at my church and at home I have -

1- Seen a vision of shackles around my ankles and a few minutes later felt the Lords arms around me and a few minutes later saw an eagle soaring on the winds (i was aware i was that eagle enjoying soaring on the winds). That morning we sang the song from Bethel "No longer slaves". (Please refer to the vision i posted seperately of the parting of the Red Sea) that also correlates with the words to this song.

2- Seen a vision a few weeks later as I worshipped at home of the chain between the shackles on my feet breaking.

3- Seen a vision around the same time as i laid face flat on the ground in worship (asking God to intervene in my situation) of the Spirit of God hovering over me, like He hovered over the chaotic waters in Genesis.

I need an interpretation of these.

Thanks
BeerLahaiRoi
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Vision of shackles on my ankles etc..

Post by bjcollin »

chain shackles falling off of ankles points towards freedom and deliverance in your walk with the Lord.
BeerLahaiRoi

Re: Vision of shackles on my ankles etc..

Post by BeerLahaiRoi »

Amen! Indeed!

Since I have been attending a new church that is very prophetic God has been delivering me of things in my life that I needed freedom from. The Lord seems to be leading that worship is key and while worshipping shackles are being broken like Paul and Silas who worshipped in the prison and the chains broke and the prison door opened.

Thanks!