Strong Winds Moved Apartment Building

Archived Dreams from 2018
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Strong Winds Moved Apartment Building

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello Everyone:

Had this disturbing dream recently, but I felt no fear in the dream or IRL for I trust the Lord with life.

THE DREAM:

I was sleeping in my bed and I heard the wind blowing, then all of a sudden, the wind started to rock the building, so I woke up and was trying to look out the window, but something was restraining me to my bed to prevent me from getting up, I literally could not get up, so I kept trying to get up to see out the window and finally I got up, the restraint went away.

I looked out the window and I saw the effects of the strong winds, it was rocking the building (I lived on the 3rd floor) and then the wind picked up the whole building and I saw and felt it moving, the wind was carrying the building (not sure where the wind took the building), then the building landed, but when it landed, instead of my apartment being on the 3rd floor, it was on the 1st floor (ground level).

My husband IRL was not sleeping in the bed with me, but when the building landed, he was there, then I opened the door and saw the building and how two levels of the building disappeared. So I got on the phone and called my insurance adjuster to explain what happened. Not sure what the outcome of that phone call was.

Then I saw double glass doors but they would not close all the way, there was a small opening and I could not completely close the door, and there were three small animals outside the door, two looked like squirrels, I don't recall what the third animal looked like, but it was a little bigger than the two squirrels. These animals were trying to get inside my apartment through the opening of the door, and I was kicking them and screaming GET OUT OF HERE! I don't know the outcome of this dream!

End of dream!

Any thoughts or interpretation would be much appreciated! God bless you!

jdarby2007
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Re: Strong Winds Moved Apartment Building

Post by jdarby2007 »

Does anyone have an interpretation or insight into this dream.

Is this a warning? Spiritually, my relationship with God is strong. I live a holy and obedient life to God's word. My husband just closed our church and we will be going to his family's church, but I don't think that what this dream is about or is it? Am I losing spiritual ground?

Please help me understand this dream.

God bless you much!

jdarby2007
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It sounds like a demonic attack dream to me. I've had these type of dreams where it feels like something is holding, squeezing you like a python. I believe it is the enemy trying to scare us off because we are near a breakthrough.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

PastorJKG wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:29 pm It sounds like a demonic attack dream to me. I've had these type of dreams where it feels like something is holding, squeezing you like a python. I believe it is the enemy trying to scare us off because we are near a breakthrough.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Okay Pastor JKG, that makes sense. Wow! The devil is a liar! I will fear no evil for God is with me!

Peace and blessings to you! Enjoy your day!