Two mailboxes & torn mail

Archived Dreams from 2018
Devine888
Bronze Member

Two mailboxes & torn mail

Post by Devine888 »

I was at one of my childhood homes. It was getting dark outside. I had parked in the driveway and was getting out of the car. I went towards the side door to enter the home. There were 2 mail boxes side by side. both of them had mail in them. I reached in the mail box the the right looking for my mail and it was full of torn up pieces of mail. I reached into the second mailbox and it was full of mail in large yellow and white envelopes. My mother came out and approached me about taking the mail out the box. I told her I was looking for my mail . She took the mail out my hand and was saying there is no mail for you but I lived there and I was expecting mail. My mother had torn up the other mail . I didn't understand why she was angry , why she tore the mail up and why she left the other mail in the box. I believe she tore up her own mail. I also remember there being a whole in the ground in the backyard that I had slipped into but I managed to get my balance before falling all the way in.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Two mailboxes & torn mail

Post by PastorJKG »

This dream seems oddly familiar with another persons dream about 2 rabbits. If it is a parallel message given to 2 people it may be about something that will effect us all.
Devine888
Bronze Member

Re: Two mailboxes & torn mail

Post by Devine888 »

Wow thanks I'll have to read the rabbit dream!