Olivia

Archived Dreams from 2018
Grace
Diamond Member

Olivia

Post by Grace »

This morning before I woke, I had a vivid dream. In the dream, I had another baby (not physically possible). But I didn't see the baby. I am in a very crowded hospital. There are many beds in my room. As a matter fact, there are people sitting on my bed as they visit the person next to me. Some of my children visit me. I know the baby is a girl and I ask my youngest daughter what she thinks about the name Olivia. My husband came with some red pillows and a blanket. I find out that my baby is being tube fed and they will bring her to me later. One nurse asks if I want a massage.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Olivia

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems to indicate that something new and unexpected is about to be birthed in you as a result of someone else giving birth. It seems to be a birthing for many. A divine appointment. Since the baby was being cared for (tube feed) it may mean the baby will take some time coming forth, a season of patience. Olivia means an olive tree. The olive tree was extremely valuable in Bible times and still today. They also live a very long time. They say some of the present day trees in Israel may have been there when Christ was alive. The olive branch in the doves beak is the international symbol for peace. I assume the pillow and blanket were for you since the baby wasn't there yet and they asked if you wanted a massage. I believe the Lord is telling you that He is giving you the ability to rest and not be anxious or uptight during this process.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Grace
Diamond Member

Re: Olivia

Post by Grace »

Thank you. I did get that Olivia was related to Olive tree and olive branch meaning peace. Interesting facts about olive trees, I didn't know.

I didn't mention that the people in the hospital room had different health issues. Also, there were both men and women, and perhaps even children. There was a man with a broken leg. It was interesting that when I went online today I ran across videos about the Mount of Olives without searching for it.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6