RED AIRCRAFT

Archived Dreams from 2018
eagleswings
Silver Member

RED AIRCRAFT

Post by eagleswings »

I had a dream this morning of red aircraft flying around (they weren't regular airplanes...kind of like a cross between a fighter jet and what the coast guards and firefighters use for rescue). They were up high, but then they would come down low and drop big red bags. It seems that they were very targeted drops. Kathy, a nurse that I used to work with was with me. We were standing on a corner of a busy intersection looking up. I was not afraid of what was going on.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: RED AIRCRAFT

Post by bjcollin »

Red =(+) Wisdom, anointing, power; (-) anger, war ... I think for this dream that the Lord is delivering heavenly strategies, those strategies are being delivered at this time that will be needed in the near future for spiritual battles that could have to do with healing. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
eagleswings
Silver Member

Re: RED AIRCRAFT

Post by eagleswings »

Hi BJ,
What you wrote is along the same lines of what I was thinking. Thank you.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.