The Predator

Archived Dreams from 2018
wordoffaith96

The Predator

Post by wordoffaith96 »

I dreamed that I was standing in my living room and I was noticing my wife and family going about their business in the living area and kitchen. I noticed standing by the back door, in our open design kitchen and living area, the creature we know of in the movie called Predator was standing there watching all of us. As funny as it may sound I noticed him, but no one could see him because he was invisible like in the movie, but i could see him. I tried avoiding eye contact with him because I didn't want him to know I could see him, I was trying to figure out why he was standing in my home and waiting to see what he was up to. I could see him in infrared what the military calls FLIR (Forward Looking Infrared) System, I could see him clearly and he was just watching all of us.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: The Predator

Post by bjcollin »

Looks like you are getting insight into the way the enemy works in our lives, they spend a lot of time just hiding and watching and waiting to see what they can influence at key moments or what they can report against us or get us working against each other. The enemy is very much a predator seeking to steal, kill, and destroy whatever they can (ref John 10:10) Spiritual seeing is a gift, it is forward looking in nature and it sees what is in the spiritual realm. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Absolutely agree with Pastor BJ. He is walking about like a roaring lion looking for ways to get us in the flesh so he can devour us.
wordoffaith96

Post by wordoffaith96 »

Thank you both.