Squirrel In My Bed

Archived Dreams from 2018
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Squirrel In My Bed

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

There was a squirrel in my house. It ran upstairs to my bedroom and jumped on my husbands pillow. It wrapped itself in something of mine. I believe it was my black hair cap that I sleep in or my black hair scarf. I thought I’m just going to sleep in the computer room, then I was like NO, I can’t sleep with a squirrel running around in my house! The squirrel seemed to be looking at me with one eye, watching me like squirrels do.

I tried to figure out how the squirrel got in the house. I went downstairs and saw a path of thick white snow in my house from my front door to the stairs that lead upstairs and there were little feet imprints that made me think of a bird but then I thought maybe it’s the squirrel’s imprints. EOD. Your thoughts are appreciated.

I feel the squirrel may represent my husband. One of the definitions I read about a squirrel was, “they move in an inquisitive and restless manner.” That has been my husband.

Blessings
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Squirrel In My Bed

Post by bjcollin »

hahaha yes, animals in our dreams often represent others we know who share similar characteristics with those animals. To me squirrels are fun loving mischief makers. Back in college I once had a fight with a squirrel at UMD College Park campus. I would make my lunch early before work, and sit it on my desk while I went to the bathroom to finish prepping for work. When I would get back to my bedroom, my lunch was gone, I would blame the roomates for making mischief, but they were having none of that so early in the morning. This went on for several days until I finally got smart and just stayed in the hallway with the door cracked and waited and watched... Right on cue, about a minute after I left the room this squirrel would jump from the tree next to the house through the open window and make a bee line for my lunch and started to make off with it when I caught him red handed. It was a fun fight, but he ended up dropping the lunch and making a run for it. I had to be on guard the whole rest of the summer I was there. I know it is a funny story, but squirrels and squirrel people are like that causing trouble and affecting others when they don't even realize it sometimes. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: Squirrel In My Bed

Post by ispeaktheword »

Lol!! That was a cute story BJ. Thank you for sharing.

I think the Lord wants me to be patient and show grace toward my husband. God has taken a backseat in his life and I’m watching him jump from one thing to the other. It’s like he’s in search of some kind of fulfillment and he can’t find it. It makes me sad and frustrated because I know it’s God that’s missing. I stay before the Lord in prayer and I trust God will help him make his way back to the light.

Blessings