The choice

Archived Dreams from 2018
lynadvs
Silver Member

The choice

Post by lynadvs »

So in this dream I remember being in a work office environment. There was a guy who was talking to a friend /coworker about his life issues. I was not apart of the conversation but I was close enough to hear what he was talking about.
The next scene involved the same people except it was like a office party. The guy that was talking in the first scene was getting promoted to another position and he had to choose two people to take with him. we were all standing around waiting to see who he will choose. I thought for sure that he would choose his friend but the first person he chose was from another country. I was very suprised. Then i thought " surely the second person would be his friend. To my surprise the second person was me.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: The choice

Post by PastorJKG »

Many times in our faith walk we encounter people who need someone to talk to. As we listen and try to encourage them and pray for them we build relationships that can be very beneficial latter. The person may be a virtual nobody when we connect with them but through our ministry and empowering them, they may find their greatest potential and end up being a great open door to us latter in life. Like sowing seeds that lay dormant for long seasons but then sprout and spring forth quickly. An investment in the people God loves will always be rewarded eventually.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
lynadvs
Silver Member

Post by lynadvs »

Hi Pastor JKG,

Your word are very true and I have had that experience to some degree. However, in this dream I was not the one that he was confiding in. I just happen to be in ear shot and I did not join the conversation. That is why I was suprised that he chose me instead of his freind (the one he was actualy confiding in).

Thanks
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

dreams are often very symbolic and the interps are hidden in the flow of the dream. This is why they are often hard to understand. My response was more an insight than an interpretation though.