Grand Piano, ocean and keys

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Grand Piano, ocean and keys

Post by HisBlood »

Hi There,

A few nights ago, I had a dream with a young gal in it who I have become close to.
We were moving a grand piano into her big living room with huge windows! It
was an antique piano and had 3 enamel keys missing and some other parts that
weren’t quite visible!
We were then translated to an ocean cliff side and started to walk along the edge
and came to an old ancient shop! We went in and got a skeleton type key with
etchings and a Lion on it! We also got 3 enamel 🎹 keys and some other things
that weren’t completely visible (translucent) and knew they were all for the
grand piano!
We were translated back into the living room and replaced the enamel keys!
Brandi put the key into the keyhole compartment just above the enamel keys
and it opened a compartment!
I woke up at 4:30 am

Thanks for any thoughts :)
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Grand Piano, ocean and keys

Post by PastorJKG »

I tried to reply to this twice yesterday but the system kept kicking me out.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I believe you are to help her find the keys to her destiny, her life song. (three piano keys, three skeleton keys) I believe the windows are saying that she needs to be able to see her future through the eyes of faith. I believe there are some fear and intimidation issues. The sea shore is a place of transition but the cliff would make it fearful and more difficult. The lion in the Wizard of Oz was looking for courage. There are four seasons and Jesus was thirty years old when He began His public ministry. =a season for launching a fresh new work for the Lord.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Thank you so much! My husband said pretty much the same thing!
It was an amazing dream and I care a lot for this gal 💕
Be Transformed......
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

HisBlood wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:08 pm Hi There,

A few nights ago, I had a dream with a young gal in it who I have become close to.
We were moving a grand piano into her big living room with huge windows! It
was an antique piano and had 3 enamel keys missing and some other parts that
weren’t quite visible!
This speaks to me of intercession for an increase in vision and significance (I like pastor's life song allegory). The potential is there but it is not yet complete/wholly formed.
HisBlood wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:08 pm We were then translated to an ocean cliff side and started to walk along the edge
and came to an old ancient shop! We went in and got a skeleton type key with
etchings and a Lion on it! We also got 3 enamel 🎹 keys and some other things
that weren’t completely visible (translucent) and knew they were all for the
grand piano! [/b]

The cliff speaks to me of a difficult/challenging transition or integration of what is needed for the vision to become wholly formed... returning to ancient wells comes to mind...
HisBlood wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:08 pm We were translated back into the living room and replaced the enamel keys!
Brandi put the key into the keyhole compartment just above the enamel keys
and it opened a compartment!
I woke up at 4:30 am [/b]

The resources to release wholeness and unlock the mystery to move forward are to be found in none other than the Lion of Judah.

What a fantastic dream...do you think it is about Brandi/ you or both of you HisBlood?

Shalom!
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Wow,
Great insight for me to chew on :s0:
I feel it’s for both of us and my involvement in her life! A divine appointment!
Thanks so much 💕
Be Transformed......
barny

Post by barny »

Hello HisBlood,

It not not my intention to confuse you or anyone else here. I do not intend to know what you are thinking, feeling or question your faith. This is a meek application of my understanding.

Your dream was very compelling and symbolic.

Here is what came up for me.

I think the girl being young may represent paternal, supportive aspect of your nature. The fact that you used the word intimacy indicates your benevolent. And it seemed to indicate relationship. But in a spiritual sense. Because I think that the piano represents the instrument of the spirit. Works of art. For example painting, sculpture and music represent our outward expression of our inner spirit. And I think that the fact that you were moving it seems to me to represent a change. The aspect that the room you where in was large indicates that they’re room in your spirit for change. Or that you are ready for change. Even anticipating that change. Welcoming it.

Of course the the age old cliche “the eyes are windows of the soul” is still applicable. The nature of the scale of the windows indicates wisdom. You have a wise soul.

The missing keys may represent the fundamental, primary aspect of your soul. Because in Matthew 16:19 Keys represent the importance of GOD’s Kingdom. Keys unlock, the unlocking of GOD’S Kingdom is through knowledge of the fact that Christ the Son of the living GOD sacrificed his life for us. The forgiveness of sins. The only way to the Kingdom is through Him. He is the key. If we are knowledgeable of that we are forgiving and have access. The fact that they are missing may represent knowledge that here on earth the knowledge of Christ is lost here. The access to the Kingdom is not open too many. Perhaps it is a call to ministry. To minister and witness. Because the implication of an idea that something is lack represents an acknowledgment. Because of the shear fact that they are missing may indicate a lack of knowledge. The fact that part of the piano was not visible, not complete indicates that you are puzzled about something. Wisdom and knowledge are similar yet mutually exclusive. You are wise in that you recognize that you are lacking knowledge, yet you are willing to become more knowledgeable about something. Because you are moving the piano.

The ocean may represent life. The vast expanse of effort. This mortal coil. The tides of life. The ebb and flow that is life and drama. Being on the edge of a cliff may represent an abrupt change had occurred recently. That there is now distance from you and the ocean or life. By being on a cliff represents a dramatic shift in territory. That this shift is temporal. It may indicate something about the past. A breaking away with a way you once were and a new place in relation to time.

The fact that the shop you went to was old reinforces this idea of a shift from an old way of thinking and the fact that you used the word “translated” tells me that you are aware of this translation. I think that this old shop represents you soul. Why I think that way is that because it is old indicates maturity. It is very interesting that the key you received was a skeleton key which may represent the human body. Not sure if it is your body or someone else’s.

This is were it gets interesting. The skeleton key had a lion on it. Wow! Really not sure what that indicates. To me as a Christian I’m leaning toward the implication that the lion may represent your strength in your faith.

Proverbs 28:1 “The wicked run away when no one is chasing them, but the godly are as bold as lions.”

Ephesians 3:12 “In whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him.”

Why I think that the lion skeleton key represents your faith is that there was an exchange. In your strong faith in GOD you were able to exchange the old keys for new keys. You are exchanging old knowledge for new knowledge but under the agency of your strong, because you are a lion, faith. In trust, in faith you were able to exchange old for new. Also, in the shop where the exchange took place the other elements of the exchange were “translucent” to me represent GOD’s unknown plans for you. You may “know” GOD has intentions for you, because you could refer form from it. Form is reference. GOD refers to us. That is in the form of the Holy Spirit. You had a sense that there was “something” else along with the keys, knowledge, that go together but you were not able to “translate” it. For his ways are not our ways. But, they are similar. For we are made in his image.

I still find it remarkable that you use the word “translate” when you talk about movement or displacement. When you were translated back to the large room with the piano from the old shop may represent the movement between the soul, the old shop and the large room, the spirit. Replacing the keys represents a gain in knowledge, and because you used the skeleton key with the lion on it. It was a gain in faith. I think that the box you opened was a gain to your spiritual growth and an increase in faith.

Now this is where I think that the lion on the key was symbolic in relation to GOD and not indicative of the enemy. Because the enemy is depicted as a circling lion, ready to devour. Why I think this way is the there were three keys. The three keys represent the Holy Trinity. One GOD but three coeternal consubstantial persons or hypostases—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit as one.

The  number 3 biblically represents divine wholeness, completeness and perfection. If there ever was a desire to highlight an idea, thought, event or noteworthy figure in the Bible for their prominence, the number 3 was used to put a divine stamp of completion or fulfillment on the subject.

Thank you so much for reading
Your friend in Christ
Barny
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.
Colossians 2:8

Fight the good fight