Made of Amber

Archived Dreams from 2018
HisOwn

Made of Amber

Post by HisOwn »

I was in a room closet that was made of glass. I assume it was because I can see through it and people can see me. The people outside were having a party. They weren't really paying attention to me but they could see me and I was locked in. I looked down at my blouse and pulled a ribbon like I was going to undo my top, and the people started to cheer. Then I lifted my hand and I had a gun in my hand. I shot through the closet but now I couldn’t see where I was shooting because the closet was no longer see through.

After I stopped shooting it was quiet. I listened for any movement. I didn't hear anything so I ran out. Everyone was gone. I went outside and it was nighttime. I started walking up the block of a residential neighborhood with lovely single family homes. I saw a light grey sports car with dark tinted windows and dual exhausts driving in my direction about a block away. I put my hand up and said: “Don’t chase me!” The car stopped and turned down another street. I remember thinking how I was able to turn people away who were trying to catch me with just a few words. They never got close. I would stop them just by raising my hand and speaking – “Don’t chase me” or “don’t come after me” or “Leave me alone.”

Then I saw a fiery white (iridescent) horse galloping fast yet in slow motion coming alongside me and then it crossed in front of me. There was a “person” on the horse but it looked like he was either inside of a round object or he rounded his back so low like a jockey that he looked like was a part of the horse. I thought he was going to take me away to safety so I stood and waited for him but he rode past me.

I watched him ride passed and then my eyes fell on another “person” that appeared in front of me. He was big and tall and the color of Amber. He was not solid but not transparent either so I believed him to be an Angel. He took my hand and led me to a house on that same block. I knew that this was a place I would stay to be safe.

The house had no roof. It was open and I could see a beautifully decorated bedroom. The house was forming as I watched. Every place I looked, rooms would appear with furnishings. I could see a beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops. Then I started to sing a melody in tongues. When I sang I could hear an ocean of voices sing along with me. When I stopped singing, so did the voices. When I started again, so did they. I knew those voices were Angels. Then I woke up
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Made of Amber

Post by PastorJKG »

something is wrong with the sight. I keep posting responses and they keep not showing up. I did a response for this dream yesterday.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

site
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

BJ??
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
HisOwn

Post by HisOwn »

PastorJKG wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:04 pm something is wrong with the sight. I keep posting responses and they keep not showing up. I did a response for this dream yesterday.
Thank you for the attempt anyway! Blessings
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

*Transparency. It is a very uncomfortable place to be but necessary for your witness. If you use your power (the gun) to try to stop the feeling of vulnerability, it will impede your vision. I believe there is an element to the prophetic that requires that people be able to see the Christ in us, sometimes separate from our humanity, so that we can see the potential of Christ in them. They need to understand that God uses imperfect vessels that desire to yield to God's purpose and that He is no respecter of persons.

*nighttime,= The mystery of walking in faith in the darkness of this fallen world. Neighborhood, =your realm of influence. Grey sports car= Not black or white, uncertain, You felt it was an enemy but I believe it may have been a misunderstanding. (I believe it represented something the Lord wants you to do but there is a reluctance.) Most of our dreams contain some element of correction and instruction because the Holy Spirit is our teacher and we are the pupil. fast, acceleration. Potential for taking off quickly. Dark tinted windows= once again mystery. Dual exhaust= two sides of an engine. Yoked together with Jesus

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
(I put my hand up and said: “Don’t chase me!” The car stopped and turned down another street.) =the Holy Spirit is a perfect gentleman. He will not force you to do anything. I believe there are times for us all when what we think is the enemy is really the Lord and vice versa. I know it has happened to me on several occasions.

*I believe the Lord is going to bring you to your destiny by whatever means necessary. The house is the church operating in the fullness of grace. Every thing we need is already provided in Christ. Our song is not a single voice but the because we are One with the body, just like Christ is one with the Father.

John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

*I have come to realize that what I “know” is often the greatest hindrance to receiving what He wants to reveal. Only the one who is willing to ask for wisdom has the promise of receiving it.

Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Cor. 2:9-10
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. [10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

*The white horse rider is often Christ Himself or an angelic being. You recognized that he was good here but because you didn't see it before, there has been a lost opportunity. But nonetheless He will accomplish His plan in your life.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I took the site down briefly on Saturday evening, but I don't remember doing anything last night, I will check up on the site when I get home from work tonight. Thank you.
HisOwn

Post by HisOwn »

PastorJKG wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:47 pm
*nighttime,= The mystery of walking in faith in the darkness of this fallen world. Neighborhood, =your realm of influence. Grey sports car= Not black or white, uncertain, You felt it was an enemy but I believe it may have been a misunderstanding. (I believe it represented something the Lord wants you to do but there is a reluctance.) Most of our dreams contain some element of correction and instruction because the Holy Spirit is our teacher and we are the pupil. fast, acceleration. Potential for taking off quickly. Dark tinted windows= once again mystery. Dual exhaust= two sides of an engine. Yoked together with Jesus
Thank you so much for posting. This point in particular resonated with me. I didn't consider the vehicle to be a "good thing". Actually, your interpretation reminded of a portion of a dream I had early in my walk where I walk into a room with a full bathtub sitting in the middle of the floor.

Then I feel "something" pick me up and is trying to pull me into the bathtub. I could feel it pulling me on the inside of my uterus. I was resisting getting pulled under because I was scared and didn't know what "it" was. I started to quote scripture to fight against it. I said "The Lord is my Light and my salvation" and then "it" pulled me under. When I woke up, I realized it wasn't evil.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It sounds like the Lord was bringing you to a place of cleansing to prepare you to give birth to something in Him. He is so kind and patient with us. many times we misunderstand and misinterpret what He is doing. The first time I heard the Lord speak, He told me not to go to church on a particular day. I immediately rebuked the voice and said, get behind me satan. I went to church 20 minutes away just to find out the service had been called off. I repented all the way back home.