Fighting a dragon

Archived Dreams from 2018
bjcollin
Site Owner

Fighting a dragon

Post by bjcollin »

The dream I had this morning was very hard for me, in this dream I was in a large gathering room aof some type at a birthday party. I’m not sure who the party was for, but there were a lot of people in the room. Then all of a sudden satan in the form of a grey/greenish dragon poofed into the middle of the room and everybody freaked out and started running for their lives. Only me and a few other guys, who I don’t know, stayed behind and started pulling out weapons and started fighting with this Dragon. Some of us tried to stab the dragon with knives or other small weapons. And in fact I had three different weapons myself, one of the weapons was some sort of a surgical tool it look like a combination of a scalpel and a potato peeler if that makes sense. I stabbed the dragon with that particular instrument and it stuck in his back there for a second but did not penetrate pass the thick skin. Then the second weapon I had was a long dagger and I slid it all the way into the dragons yellowish belly, however the dragon kept coming at me and then I ended up dropping the dagger somewhere and doing no damage to the dragon. The third and last thing I had for a weapon was an ice pick, and the dragon was still standing directly in front of me with his chest all puffed up and so I tried my hardest to stab the ice pick into it. however his skin was so tough that it deflected the ice pick. he just shook his head and looked at me and said nope, and then he opened his mouth as if he was going to roar or laugh or try to bite me, and I saw an opportunity and I stabbed the ice pick in to his wide open mouth. however, he just took the ice pack out of my hand with his tongue or something and he swished it around in his mouth and then he spit it back out to the ground and again looked directly at me shook his head and said nope! it was at this point that I woke up from the dream . The only thing I felt when I awoke from the dream was a feeling of powerlessness. And I thought why didn’t I use the name of Jesus or use a sword like I know how to do.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Fighting a dragon

Post by PastorJKG »

Only me and a few other guys, who I don’t know= The Lord is showing you that you have help you are not aware of at present. It could be a reference to angelic activity but I sense it is actually other believers.

The dragon is surely the devil

2 Cor. 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: [4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) [5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

You cannot kill the devil. He is an immortal being. We can only kill that part of ourselves that he uses for access to our lives.

a scalpel and a potato peeler= surgical implement and a peeler. Doing spiritual surgery on our soul and peeling layers back to deal with deep issues of the heart.
a long dagger=

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

an ice pick= To break up the ice, to thaw out something. To begin to do the work of making our hearts pliable again.

Please don't think I am trying to rebuke you in any way. I have had the Lord dealing with my issues a lot lately. I believe it is imperative that we get ready for something big in the near future. Perhaps this is why you didn't speak the name of Jesus or use the sword of the spirit. Your spirit knew what was going on. This was for your waking understanding.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Fighting a dragon

Post by bjcollin »

:like: thank you! a lot going on here too also dealing with issues as well.