Scaly peeling feet.... edited

Archived Dreams from 2018
kingnme
Platinum Member

Scaly peeling feet.... edited

Post by kingnme »

Had a dream about me sitting down and anxiously peeling off the scales of my feet I have NO idea of where I was... but there was a praise and worship leader there but I was sooo focused on peeling my Scaly feet
:roll: ..yukk! That I'm not even sure if he was ministering in song or not..

So BACKGROUND:IRL..we have a fren from church we were connected to very loving frenship he was interested in dating our daughter.. Hubby and me welcomed the idea .....soo horrible ...it broke off due to sum terrible misunderstandings its so unfortunate .... we stop talking all together

Well! .... he was in the dream and all the while I'm there peeling my scaly feet ...so happens he moved from his spot where he was standing comes over kneels to his knees to help me peel my scaling feet.... ????

Wow wut was that about
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Scaly peeling feet.... edited

Post by bjcollin »

Just some observations... scales on feet would be hardness in walk . Reminds me of Acts where brother Ananias was to pray for Saul for the scales over his eyes to be removed.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

oh! wow....that seems really fitting...as in ...it really was hard for me in sum cases this year

...is that like...really good..or realy bad for me?? and why did someone from a broken relationship helped me??

hmmm! really gets me thinking ..like i noticed an old praise and worship leader from my old church was there and then

a NEW frend from my CURRENT church was there really stuck on this one ...but yes! it has been a hard year :roll:
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Don’t put past hurts onto new people. They are not the same person who caused the original offense or hurt. Give them a chance to prove themselves for who they are. Also work through forgiveness for the old person.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

That's Really remarkable BJ!!..at one point that's exactly wut our new fren felt...as he stated that
he wanted a chance to prove himself ....
I never wud have put this together with the old p/w leader.......yet it panned out correctly