Who am I?

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Who am I?

Post by lynadvs »

In this part of the dream I was in a office/lab type atmosphere. there were things going on that I didn’t quite understand. This lab was created to be an area of incubation for these robots/aliens type creatures.Then, next thing I know, there was an invasion by these robot/alien creatures. (I promise this wasn’t the Transformers or anything it seemed very spiritual in nature). There was a battle going on. I looked and saw Toure’ there. He was fighting these creatures three and four at a time - taking them out. As he was in this midst of fighting.... I called out his name. He turned around a n looked at me. Then I said “Can you tell me who I am? He responded “If I tell you-then you will know who” then he cut the sentence. I felt like he was sayin that he could not tell me because to reveal my identity to me would be to reveal his identity as well.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Who am I?

Post by PastorJKG »

We will never truly know who we are outside of knowing who He is. Our true, real identity and destiny are wrapped up in the revelation of who He the Lord is.

This dream goes together with the milk dream.
lynadvs
Silver Member

Re: Who am I?

Post by lynadvs »

Amen.