Received News Son in Heart Failure

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Received News Son in Heart Failure

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year:

I would greatly appreciate your help on interpreting this dream. Is the Lord possibly warning me of things to come?

I was in a church I went to years ago and the pastor's wife was teaching and the pastor was preaching and I was receiving revelation knowledge in the services. I don't remember what was being taught and preached, what stood out was the revelation knowledge I was receiving by the Holy spirit.

After church I was leaving to go home and the pastor's wife came up to me and said you know your son is in the hospital, he fell into heart failure, his girlfriend's mother called me to let me know. I said, I didn't know, no one said anything to me. I ran out of the church crying and tried to contact the girlfriend to find out what was happening. EOD.

What's interesting is there is no relationship between my son's girlfriend's mother and the pastor's wife who gave me the message, so I'm confused on that part of the dream.

Any insight or interpretation would be helpful. God bless you!

Jdarby2007
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Received News Son in Heart Failure

Post by PastorJKG »

The dream seems to be metaphoric since there is no relation between the girlfriends mother and pastor's wife. Heart failure could be equivalent to a broken heart. It seemed to involve the girlfriend. Perhaps it is a warning to pray for your son's relationships to protect him from emotional injury. In-laws seem to be involved. This could point to the possibility that Parental involvement in the relationship could possibly be the problem or at least a big part of it. Our children have to learn to work out their relationships between themselves and their mates. We want to give input many times when we really should remain silent and just pray for them. I can't remember for sure but it seems like you might have said before that your son has a call on his life. If so, when he answers that call, whoever he is married to will also be called because of her oneness with him.

Kinda fragmented and more questions than answers but I hope it helps. As always, pray to see if it bears witness.
PastorJKG
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thank you Pastor JKG, so true, although I'm not involved unless he asks me for advice, but I stay neutral and of course I always pray and will expand my prayer to his emotional health.

Appreciate your insight, very helpful. :)

Jdarby2007
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Dear Pastor JKG,

I want you to know that a few days after this dream my son called me crying and emotional sharing some things about his life and I listened and prayed for him.

Thank you so much for your insight and prayer point, truly appreciate you!

God bless you!

Jdarby2007