Kidney issues

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Kidney issues

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Dream:
I was going to have another procedure on my kidneys, as there were roots growing in there and they had to be scraped out. The cost is high $1,500. I had it 3 times in one day. I knew I couldn’t afford it. -
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Kidney issues

Post by PastorJKG »

Do you have kidney problems in real life? Roots speak of things that have taken root. A root of bitterness is the most common but anything that grows and produces fruit whether good or bad has roots. The roots needed to be scraped out so it would be something negative. It cost 1,500. Matthew 5:41
And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. (Twain means two, a mile is equal to 1500 meters) This speaks of serving and doing ministry werever you can. Three times a day, Morning, Noon and evening prayer. It is a call to prayer. Seek God for cleansing of the inner man, seek to serve Him at all times, Be willing to pay the price, and pray without ceasing, and God will take care of your need.
Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Yes, I have had many Urinary track infections in the past and kidney stones too. Thank you for this, great confirmation as my mentor/prophetic intercessor said that she thought it referred to the inner man...
Dance...
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Hi Dance!

At times the spiritual is very closely linked to the physical so agreeing here with both the previous reply and your own/mentor's insight.

The number 3 can refer to the work of God (in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) bringing wholeness.

£1,500 is also a multiple of 3 (x500) and 5 can represent the number for grace...God's grace is priceless and we cannot afford it. Yet it is freely given. We just have to receive it :). Funny I was reflecting on how hard it is for many of us to receive from others/from God earlier this morning...

Does that resonate at all? Ditch if not.

Shalom!
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Yes, that resonates too, thank you. I miss you all...it’s been so long! I do have confirmation that I need to pray for cleansing of my inner man, any suggestions on specific prayers for that?
PastorJKG ?
Dance...
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I pray this prayer regularly.

Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: [24] And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Also just spending time in the word helps.

Hebrews 4:12-16
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. [13] Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. [14] Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. [15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. [16] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thank you :s49:
Dance...