Sleeping In

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Sleeping In

Post by lynadvs »

I was waking after sleeping in. My husbands daughter walked in the room. This happened three times on three different days in the dream. On every awkening I felt very refreshed. Each time i remember thinking to myself "I wonder what my husband thinks of me sleeping in because he is an earlybird." The third time i got up went into another room. My husband an his mother was present. My husband was folding laundry. In particular he was folding my underware. I began to help fold. I began to refold some of my underware...because i like them folded in a particular way so that i can fit more in my underware basket. Then he was concerned that i was not satisfied with the way that he was folding them.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Sleeping In

Post by PastorJKG »

Sometimes within the relationships we have, we need to learn to let others help us so we can get the rest we need and not feel like we are doing it all. At the same time we must realize that each person thinks differently and does things according to how they are wired. (Wow, as I am writing this I am being convicted about my dissatisfaction with My wife's style vs my style of doing things) We have to learn to compromise our preferences to accommodate the other person's way of doing things. Other wise we run the risk of devaluing them or at least making them feel devalued. This is a key to greater unity within the relationship. Three days makes me think of the Father, Son and Spirit. Three in one like your dream. Different in their workings but one at the same time.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
lynadvs
Silver Member

Re: Sleeping In

Post by lynadvs »

So very true. Our differences are just as valuable as our similarities in relationships.
I don’t know if this makes any difference or not but in real life I am not married.