Adulterous Relationship

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Adulterous Relationship

Post by lynadvs »

In this dream there was a woman having an affair with a married man. The man had the woman hidden in the garage. The man's wife came near the garage several times. One time she was near the door where the garage and the house meet. The mistress feared that the wife would see her. All the wife had to do was to look up to see in the garage and she would have seen the mistress ... but it seemed like she purposely didn't look. On Sunday Morning, the family was getting ready to go to church. The wife was outside the garage getting ready to get in the car. The garage had windows on it. All the wife had to do was just look up and sje would have seen the mistress. The mistress again feared that the wife would see her. The wife chose not to look in that direction...again it seemed she avoided looking on purpose.
The family lived in a upper class wealthy neighborhood. All the families of the neighborhood came out of their houses around the same time frame....but it all seemed so mechanical.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Adulterous Relationship

Post by bjcollin »

lynadvs,

So i take it you were a 3rd party viewer in this dream? i.e. you were not the focus of the dream, but it was this unknown adulterous family that you were viewing? If this is the case in this dream, I feel the message might one akin to the prophetic messages from the OT that the prophets delivered to Israel about being in adulterous relationships with foreign women, which was symbolism for the peoples idolatry before God in following foreign gods and not wholeheartedly following the Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. We think we're wealthy and doing good, but in reality we're really good and hiding before God and we're really an adulterous people. The people are going through the motions so mechanically, but God desires personal relationships and desires their hearts.

in Christ,