The girl who couldn't speak

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
charlie
Diamond Member

The girl who couldn't speak

Post by charlie »

Shalom friends. I welcome your insights and discernment.

In this dream I am with my youngest daughter and we are in a large function room standing together at the edge. There were a few other people in the room...I think all female. It seemed as if we had been at an event of some sort and most people had left or were leaving. Then a woman and her daughter walked across the room towards me. The daughter was about 8 years old and had blonde straight hair and I heard a voice say 'this girl cannot speak' . Then I saw the girl was trying to speak, desperately trying with frantic gesticulations and she was clearly getting distressed, trying to communicate. Her mother was attentive and trying to comfort her and understand what she was wanting to say. I turned to my daughter and said 'that poor girl, she can't speak and she's getting frustrated.' Then as I spoke, I was overcome with emotion and just wept and wept.

Thank you.
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: The girl who couldn't speak

Post by PastorJKG »

The dream seems to be post event or after so may point to the effect of it. I believe the girl who couldn't speak and your own daughter reveal a call to be burdened for, and pray for, and even speak up for the children who have no voice. Children are being thrown away, aborted, murdered, sold into the sex trade, abused and molested like never before. One tends to think our society sees children as disposable by and large. The effect of our culture is producing children and young people with no real understanding of the value of life. Their own or others. But children are our greatest natural resource. No children, no future.

For your prayerful consideration I Hope this helps
PastorJKG
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Thank you for those reflections pastor kgc... Yes, indeed... So much need to pray for the young in our world. I've worked with young people /children in different capacities over my life... Including very vulnerable children... But I'm wondering if this dream is more of a processing dream reflecting my own concerns about understanding my own daughter and what she's trying to communicate.... Or even myself...? As ever.. Probably multilayered...

Thanks once again
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Yes I considered that path as well. We often communicate better with every body else's children. I know I do. Our closeness to them often hinders our ability to speak candidly because they know us so well. They tend to half listen because of the parent/control, child/rebellion syndrome.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Yes indeed, Pastor J, it can be like that... Though not at all like that with this daughter in my dream. We are both the youngest children in our respective families and sometimes making oneself heard can be a challenge...I wondered if that was the significant element!

Interestingly, the next night I had another dream in a similar vein ... This time I saw a father with his daughter and she was, I knew, quite severely physically and mentally disabled... But when I went over to her she spoke to me and was very much more able than I had thought. I turned to the father and said 'wow! She has made so much progress' to which he responded that God had been healing her. EOD (I know this father IRL and he has a disabled daughter but in the dream the girl was not his IRL daughter).

Two dreams on a similar theme... I'm wondering.... Any thoughts anyone...?

Shalom
Charlie
Charlie