2 little fishies very ugly behavior involved

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

2 little fishies very ugly behavior involved

Post by kingnme »

i had two fish very TINY little fish.... i walked up to a sink i had something in mind ...

one fish i cast it into the garbage disposal ... i watched it go down....i wanted it down....

the other fish...i was trying to cast that one down into the garbage disposal as well....

SOMEHOW it got stuck within the rubber part of the rim as though it was TRYING its best to NOT go down...

i was FORCING it :x TO GO DOWNNN!!!

that poor fish held on sooo hard it was determined ...with lifeless looking eyes..staring out.... :(

as i was sooo busy trying to force it down....i accidentally FLAYED its flesh and it STILL WAS holding on to the sides of the disposal

with its flayed flesh and all....

oh my goodness......what does all this mean???
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: 2 little fishies very ugly behavior involved

Post by PastorJKG »

Because the fish had personality and were trying not to be thrown down the tube I believe they represented people. Jesus makes us fishers of men. I believe These two people are your assignment to minister too. One will leave pretty easy if you try to get rid of them but the other will cling on for dear life. Jesus said that if you have done it unto the least of these, you have done it unto Him. I know some people will test your patience and drive you to the brink but God will let you know if they are not your assignment or If they are sent by the enemy to hinder or burden you in some way.

For your prayerful consideration. I hope it helps
PastorJKG
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

Thank you so much PJKG

..let me ask you...didnt it seem as tho I was Rejecting them???

Seemed rather. Negative on my part of things
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Yes. God will send us people who test us to show us what is in our hearts because He wants to help us change.