Man gets out of car and holds chest

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
roses
Silver Member

Man gets out of car and holds chest

Post by roses »

A man was driving a car and I was in the passenger seat. I do not know who he was. We were driving down a canyon from my childhood home to the town where I now live. Half way down the canyon, he stopped the car, got out, was walking around holding he chest like he was having a heart attack.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Man gets out of car and holds chest

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems very similar to this dream from the exact same day in 2015. It could be about your brother which would indicate a need to really cover him in prayer. Something significant is coming to him.

Brother's pickup abruptly stops

The night of May 19, 2014, I had a dream:
My brother was in his white pick-up and another unknown man was behind him in another white pick-up. I was following them in my vehicle. Then my brother and the man each made a right turn. They turned into the driveway to go to what was once my parent's farm and which my brother subsequently took over. After they made the right turn, each pickup abruptly stopped. I got out of my vehicle and looked in the pickups. The driver's seat of each pickup was laying flat. My brother and the other man were each laying face down in the flat seats of the pickups. They did not move. I lifted up the other man's leg and there was a little blood.
roses
Silver Member

Post by roses »

Thank you Pastor JKG. I will be praying. It does seem like there is something significant.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

HI ROSES!! my fave. flower!!

if im allowed ...i have a quick question

..how is your brother's relationship with THE LORD??
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
roses
Silver Member

Post by roses »

Hello kingnme,

My brother passed away during January 2017. However, he and his wife took a lot of money from my parents. I had to get an attorney. Some of the ungodly gain has been returned, but there is still more of the ungodly gain that my sister in law now has.
Some more background: Brother and sister in law law took ungodly gain taken from money produced by my parents wheat ranch which was my childhood home. (My sister in law now owns the wheat ranch as a result of their cheating my parents.) I would also have to drive down a canyon to get from the wheat ranch of the past to where I am now. It kind of seems like I was riding in the car and going down the canyon from the past to the present. The man driving the car got out and I watched.
I have been praying that the ungodly gain my brother and sister in law have taken will be returned to my mother.
Even though my brother is gone, my sister in law was a partner in the evil doings.
I do think the dream was significant, but I do not understand it.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Given all this info I would say that it has to do with the heart and the need for forgiveness and healing. Even if there is a need for legal action we as Christians must walk in forgiveness because if we don't, we will be defiled by bitterness. The dream from 2014 seems to have prophetically revealed his soon passing. Three years seems to be a pattern for death dreams. I have had several that played out in three years. Most of the time the Lord shows us someone's death prophetically, we don't realize what it means till after. I had several dreams that showed the death of my cousin but never saw the interp until she was gone.
roses
Silver Member

Post by roses »

Pastor JKG,
Thank you for your response. Your response is helpful.