AW man who let the dogs out??? x?o

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

AW man who let the dogs out??? x?o

Post by kingnme »

i was walking in my old childhood neighborhood

i was wearing wut i noticed was a pair of black snakeskin leather mules i had a long time ago IRL i threw them away

(got many compliments on those shoes)

i had a little boy in my arms he looked to be 7 y.o i was carrying him ..just walking down the sidewalk carrying him

speaking to him kind words and such ..as though he is my own son

turned the corner..... from afar i saw a dog ..it was really sizable dont laff ...

but he looked like a boxer combined mastiff in the face...(sorry but it looked like an evil mastiff/boxer cousin or something) huge body tho

it was coming ...not friendly either!!! ...i told the little boy im gonna have to put you down honey!

i was thinking/preparing/sumwut fearfully that i may have to defend myself ...cuz it was getting closer and closer...

in other dreams i wudda ran ...sumhow NOT this time ...but still a little fearful of the unknown....sooo anyhoo

i was trying to put this kid down as the dog got even closer and closer ......sumhow...the kid WUD NOT get outta my arms :roll:

lo and behold here comes the dog......

but herein lies the kicker.........

in the meantime ...the dog is coming even closer like eight feet away or so

i looked up AND A CROWD OF DOGS ....WILD DOGS... :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

they are coming around the corner really wild untamed looking

i got scared...but i did not RUN...so here is the mastiff/boxer it came up offensively (hope that term is used correctly for the situation)

opened its mouth to bite ...i QUICKLY STUCK SOMETHING IN ITS MOUTH!! sorta like...HERE YA GO!!!! "CHEW" ON THIS!

i FELT the teeth as i drew my hand back ...very sharp!!

but then ..the other k-9 gang.........i walked on anyhow...they began to crowd around ...yea! seemed threatening tho ...but ..nothing occurred

however ! they were not to be assumed otherwise
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: AW man who let the dogs out??? x?o

Post by bjcollin »

Great dream, James 4:7 comes to mind, resist the devil and he will flee from you... also 2 Timothy 1:7, we are not given to a spirit of fear but of a sound mind, standing up to fear is the first step. I like this dream. The only mastiff dogs I have ever met have been extremely gentle giants (which way did he go George?), but I agree with you I would not want to hack one of those big dogs off.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: AW man who let the dogs out??? x?o

Post by kingnme »

THANK YOU BJ!!

Your interp!
Like a wiping off the sweat from the face

That's truly remarkable!

Well before coming on to read my dream interp. You had no idea what occurred prior to reading this

and I had no idea what you interpreted prior to what I have done before I read your interp! LOL!....

I went unto this warfare prayer minutes before coming onto read this...

Got tired of hearing

suggestive thots
Dumb idea thots
Fearful thots
Revengeful thot patterns

Oh!!! I'm going to call them OUT!!!...

Tired of
Fearing type thots of

wut They think of me

Wut They Say about me

Them dogs I'm saying to you NOW!

GET BACK INTO UR CAGE!!

NOW!!!

DO NOT COME OUT!!!

IN THE NAME OF JESUS

THANK YOU FATHER FOR THE FAITH TO BELIEVE ...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE
💛
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9