Cat in a Cloud

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Cat in a Cloud

Post by PurestPlace »

In my dream, I was in my house sweeping and straightening up, all of a sudden dark clouds started rolling in. They were manifesting in the shape of a sitting cat all around my house . I got into a car with my daughter to try and get away from the storm but there were objects coming toward us we were having to swerve around. One I remember was a big tire from a car heading for us that we swerved to miss. We made a loop that brought us back to our house where the storm seemed to be slowly passing by. Then I woke up.
This dream really bothered me. Any holy spirit led insight would be greatly appreciated ❤
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Cat in a Cloud

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy, to me the base message of your dream is ... When we clean our house and get rid of the enemy, they always try to come back... Don't let the storms of life or the enemy that is seemingly surrounding you bother you, also don't let others that wrecked or those who have lost their ability to move stop you. Just keep going in what the Lord has for you. In the end you will be ok and God has you and your life all under His control.