Boss Gave Me a Nail Appointment

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Boss Gave Me a Nail Appointment

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello Everyone:

I am currently having some issues on my job that I have been praying about.

I had a dream that my current boss gave me an appointment to get my finger nails done and she was going to the appointment with me, and my co-worker got mad and slammed the door to her office. End of Dream.

It seems IRL there is a constant source of problems on my jobs. I have great work ethics, I'm extremely kind to people and am an expert in my field, but the difficulty come in with the unjust treatment I receive from people in my workplace, they intentionally sabotage and hinder my work and pretend nothing is happening or make it seem like I did something wrong.

Can someone please help me with this and perhaps
shed some light on what I am supposed to do. I love to work, but how can I when this continues to happen. I am desperate for answers and am so sad about this. When is it going to stop!

Thank you and God bless you for your insight into this dream and interpretation!

Sincerely,
Jdarby2007
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Boss Gave Me a Nail Appointment

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems to expose a spirit of jealousy. The lord may be allowing it to teach you to overcome it and not be effected by it. It is a very difficult test but God wouldn't give It too you if you couldn't pass it.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thank you Pastor JKG! I guess I failed this test, because I humbly and kindly gave my notice.

I don't know how to deal with other people's issues, especially if I'm not the cause. I'm very nice to people regardless of how I'm treated, I have learned to love my enemies, do good those who hate me and pray for and bless those who despitefully use me and persecute me. Cain killed Abel behind this dreadful spirit. This spirit has been wreaking havoc and destroying my career for years, I've been through some devastating things as a result of the workings of this spirit. I'm thinking of going into a completely new career, a fresh start, a new beginning.

How can I stand against this diabolical spirit? Do I continue to take hits? I'm a praying woman and I stay covered in prayer, because the enemy wants to take me out. I refuse to be defeated and walk in the flesh, but oh it is so tempting to put folks in their place, but the Lord is much better at that than I am.

If you have knowledge on how to overcome this spirit, please let me know.

God bless you much!

Jdarby2007
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

PastorJKG wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:37 pm It seems to expose a spirit of jealousy. The lord may be allowing it to teach you to overcome it and not be effected by it. It is a very difficult test but God wouldn't give It too you if you couldn't pass it.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Pastor JKG:

Thank you for the revelation of this dream, and please forgive my venting.

I know what to do and that is pray and stay armored up, which is all I can do. I'm just tired of suffering behind this spirit that has been harassing me for years, but since God is allowing it, I better have some long-suffering, submission to God and resist this chief demon and lay hold of my victory in Christ Jesus! Whew!
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

PastorJKG wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:37 pm It seems to expose a spirit of jealousy. The lord may be allowing it to teach you to overcome it and not be effected by it. It is a very difficult test but God wouldn't give It too you if you couldn't pass it.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Pastor JKG:

Thank you for the revelation of this dream, and please forgive my venting.

I know what to do and that is pray and stay armored up, which is all I can do. I'm just tired of suffering behind this spirit that has been harassing me for years, but since God is allowing it, I better have some long-suffering, submission to God and resist this chief demon and lay hold of my victory in Christ Jesus! Whew!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Some tests are just for a season. I have failed them at times too. The bible teaches us to live peaceably with all people. Sometimes this requires getting away from those who refuse to be peaceful.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

PastorJKG wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:57 pm Some tests are just for a season. I have failed them at times too. The bible teaches us to live peaceably with all people. Sometimes this requires getting away from those who refuse to be peaceful.
Pastor JKG:

I read this article on how a Jezebel spirit operates (the same spirit that attacked Elijah after killing 450 prophets of Baal) and this has been consistent on how this spirit attacks me:

The one thing I have noticed about this spirit is that it is very good at PLAYING MIND GAMES and HEAD games with people, very intelligent, this is how that spirit affected me.

1. It will come after your self-confidence and self-esteem, literally reducing me down to nothing, rendering me useless, worthless, leaving me to feel I have no purpose in life. Right now, it seems as if all doors are closing in my life, like I'm in a downward spiral of loss again.

2. It will come after your specific personality traits, both good and bad, to see if they can convince you that you are a nobody and that you will never amount to anything good and worthwhile in this life.

3. It will try and make you think you are the crazy one and that they are the ones who have all of the knowledge and wisdom.

4. They will try and make you feel inferior so they can gain the upper hand in the relationship and that you then need to be totally guided by them and dependent upon them.

5. Before you know it, this kind of spirit can throw you into a depression, along with causing major confusion and indecisiveness. You will feel disoriented and feel like you are caught up in a fog. This is the major pain point for me, the confusion and disorientation, I often describe as being in the twilight zone, like did this really happen?

Wow!