Coughing up....

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Nldavis15

Coughing up....

Post by Nldavis15 »

What I remember of this dream... I was outside and talking to someone then I started coughing up phlegm in a rag dont remember the color but it was in between thick and runny I cleared my throat then a car pulled up and an old co worker heather came out of the car and offered a psychic reading (in real life to my knowledge she isnt into psychic readings) that I was hesitant about getting the dream ended with me considering walking in the door but couldn't see where the door led to
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Coughing up....

Post by bjcollin »

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board. What a great first dream to post. Hopefully some of the others here will chime in with what they feel the Lord is saying on your dream.

To me I feel that the first part of the dream is saying that there is currently something obstructing your ability to breath fully. You don't know the color of the phlegm so you don't know if it is an infection or if it is just allergy related, so that part is unimportant, but the important part seems to be that whatever the obstruction is it needs to come out first so that you can breathe in Him. This is spiritually symbolic for you. Breathing is symbolic of the Holy Spirit within you, ref John 20:22. So question what is blocking your ability to have more of God's presence in your life? Remove that.

In the next part of the dream an old co worker Heather pulls up and offers psychic reading, I feel that this represents a spirit of witchcraft that will try to affect you. Question what type of person either spiritually or personality wise was heather like? Many times in dreams, these people can be representative of others you know who share those same personality traits or lifestyle traits. The name Heather means she knows, which might be significant as well as this might be somebody who thinks they know but they don't.

In the last part of the dream, doors often represent choices. We often do not know what is behind the doors of life, what the outcomes of certain decisions will become later on. I do know where the door of psychic readings and witchcraft leads, it doesn't lead to God. So your right to hesitate. I feel the verses that applies for the door are Joshua 24:15, Acts 16:16, and Revelation 3:20.

Hope this helps get you started ,

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Also Heather meaning She knows corelates with new age teachings which are all about secret knowledge.
Nldavis15

Post by Nldavis15 »

Thank you so much for this interpretation! Ive read it a few times and keep praying for clarity on this dream! Many blessings ❤