At a campground with wine

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Ivy
Silver Member

At a campground with wine

Post by Ivy »

Hi! Had an unusual dream early this morning. I was left with a good feeling, so I think it was a good dream. Just don't know what it could mean.

Three parts which all took place at a campground where I was with my husband.

1. I edited an online article about wine. The writer posted the article without my corrections, and it looked terrible. Later he swapped it out with the edited article.

2. My mom was camping across the road, though I couldn't see her. She sent me a wave in the sky. It was a large hand that waved. I used an app on my phone and sent her a wave in the sky. I really wanted to bless her, so then I sent an animated image in the sky for her.

3. A large group of sheriff deputies came to our campsite. They wanted to question me. We all sat at a picnic table. I said if they wanted to ask questions they should at least provide wine. Suddenly there were several glass pitchers of wine on the table. My husband added some other kind of alcohol to the pitchers of wine, which made them turn different colors. That was cool, but I was disappointed that he didn't leave at least one pitcher of wine in the original form. Then I saw a pitcher of untouched wine on the table and I was happy.

Any ideas?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: At a campground with wine

Post by PastorJKG »

I believe the first part has to do with your relationship and discernment of the Spirit and spiritual things. A season of growing in understanding.

The second part has to do with your relationship with the church. She is the mother of us all. The bride of Christ. Connecting through communications is good but there may be a need for more hands on participation.

I believe the third part has to do with your relationship with God ordained authority. Police often represent the authorities or authority of a leader. You seemed to be setting all the rules but the authority needs room to exercise authority. Wine and spirits point back to spiritual things and communion.

Perhaps these are areas that need a little work or maybe some area of concern because of those who abuse authority. Pray to see if what I have said fits. Blessings in Christ.
Pastor JKG
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Wow. Didn't see that coming … at all. Left the church a few years ago due to a disagreement with the pastor and haven't looked back. (Oh, my. In the dream I did think it strange that I demanded something before I'd answer questions.)

In the past I usually had a sense of what a dream meant, but this interp really threw me for a loop. Maybe God is calling me back to the flock.

Thanks for your wisdom and insight, Pastor JKG
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

The Church isn't perfect and neither are the people, but it's still the bride of Christ and the lord wants us to fill our calling and role in the local assembly. Maybe there is another ministry for you that is better suited. Perhaps there simply needs to be some reconciliation. You can love people in the lord while still not being a part of their disfunction. Praying for you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

:like: Ref: Hebrews 10:23-25