Moving up a ticket

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Moving up a ticket

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream, we had just gotten off a cruise ship of some kind and I was with my wife and her sister and quite a few other people. It was almost like we were in an Amazing Race type of environment. We were all trying to get back home in the dream. There were many scenes of Caribbean islands and beach type activities that we were doing in the dream. I think that we were currently in Puerto Rico and we were all trying to get a flight home. There was a feeling of tiredness and of being done with this thing, so everybody was trying to move up their ticket to leave earlier if they could. I think my sister in law got one of the early tickets and she was leaving 2 "points" earlier. My wife and a couple of the others suggested to me that we needed to try to move up our tickets as well. I was open to the idea of moving up the tickets at first, but then I started having feelings that we should just wait and use the tickets that we had already secured previously. My wife and I went to a local library to try to get access to a computer so we could try to get our tickets moved up. The library was a 3 story brick building which looked pretty cool, but it was very crowded so I left my wife on the first floor of the library in a waiting seat while I braved the crowds in the building up to the 3rd floor where the computers were at. Once I waited in line and finally got my turn at the computer, I called for my wife to come up stairs. We started looking at the computer for moving up our ticket, but I was skeptical that we could move it up as we would need two open spaces not one on the new flights, and we already had secured seats on a later flight in hand. *end of dream*
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Moving up a ticket

Post by PastorJKG »

This ride we are on is a grand adventure. Sometimes ultra enjoyable and other times we are ready to head on home to be with our Savior. But He has more work for us to do. Luke 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls. Our wives need our prayer and mercy. They often take the heat in the background as we forefront the church. They suffer many times in secret and it is no wonder they get frustrated and ready to move on. 1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Just what came to mind brother. Hope this helps
James
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Moving up a ticket

Post by bjcollin »

Amen. Thank you for replying on the dream. Two things on this dream lately deal in this area of husbands/wives. A few weekends ago we took a Sunday evening trip to Kerrville TX to hear John Thomas of Streams Ministry speak as he was coming more local to our area. He gave us a word that was spot on about being in a certain season and getting ready to move forward into the next season that the Lord has for us. I know it is all about the Lords timing in this area, but maybe she is feeling more ready to move on than I am. Then this past weekend, we took the weekend off to start the process of looking for a retirement home. We visited some great properties on Saturday, and we ran across this awesome home in Helotes near us which would definitely be in the category of I need to at least win something in the lotto to live here type of dream property. Sunday after church we stopped by another property that was way more in line with what we are really looking for in a retirement home. Just getting ready for some changes I think. Again, thank you.

in Christ,