Boat dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Boat dream

Post by bjcollin »

NW vs NE does change things quite a bit in the dream, thank you for correcting. A cabin in the NW is just a very remote place and would not hold the same place as a historic cabin in the NE would. To me I do think the main message of the dream is still basically the same, you are protected from these waves by the Lord and you are given vision to be able to see under the surface of them as to what is really going on. Don't give in to fear/anxiety who says you can't breathe under the water, you can breathe just fine because it is the Lord who gives you breath. It may be a long lonely road getting there, but it will come. Hope this helps. BTW, what did you feel the dream originally meant for you?

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Boat dream

Post by bella »

Thanks Brian.

Well originally I thought what does Hugh Jackman mean to me? What came to mind is how he is who he is because his mother abandoned him as a child.

I’ve been having issues with my mother recently because she goes through phases where she starts acting oddly.

I’ve been there before but as you say, God gives us the ability to breathe even if overwhelmed by whatever it is that’s going on.