Dream about my separated wife

Questions about dreams and symbols
Tk72490

Dream about my separated wife

Post by Tk72490 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Me and wife separated for about 3 years now but yesterday night had a dream of have sex with her. I don’t want to explain details but she got me to have it with her and I gave in to it. What could it mean?? Does it have to do with a demon?

bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Dream about my separated wife

Post by bjcollin » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:15 am

Sorry to hear about yalls separation. There is some scriptural guidance for your situation in 1 Corinthians 7:3-6

3 The husband must fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 But this I say by way of concession, not of command.

So the idea here is that the separation does allow the enemy an open door to attack you. When those that are single have these types of dreams, and those who are separated also, many times there is an enemy involved trying to tempt you and get you to sin. Even us married guys have these types of attacks as well. The key in the dream is that this dream is so direct showing the enemies actions, and it does not seem symbolic so I think that this is the case for your dream as well looking like the enemy is attacking you.

The good news is in 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. The way of escape in this case is either to reconcile the marriage or to stand and fight against the enemy that is attacking you Ref James 4:7. Hope this helps.

God Bless you.

in Christ,

Tk72490

Re: Dream about my separated wife

Post by Tk72490 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:39 am

Thank you for responding so quickly. She has filed for divorce so can I still be getting attacked?