Cleaning Waters

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Cleaning Waters

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream last night I was traveling with my wife and some other man through the middle east and the holy land. In the dream the purpose of all of our travels around the world was to help bring clean water to people who needed it. It was understood that we would dig new wells were it was needed and we maintenanced and cleaned things out and replaced old corroded pipes with new ones to aid in this cleansing process and bringing clean water to people. We progressed through different regions and different areas and different situations in this very long dream. At one point in the dream I did not see my wife anymore, but it was just me and this other unknown man, and we knew we were on the wrong side of some restricted border and that we were trapped in an area like the west bank area in somewhere like Ramallah or somewhere where people were calling it Palestine these days. We were still trying to work and bring clean water, but we were being surrounded by some angry people and we were worried about how we would escape this area if we had to, but we still stayed on our mission. I kept repeating the mantra that I have to bring clean water and we had to cleanse the water.

After waking from the dream, I thought about the verses of living water John 7:38.

Any other thoughts or intrepretations? Thanks.
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: Cleaning Waters

Post by Chambers »

Hello Brian.

I realize this dream is dated, but wanted to share some thoughts on it.

The basics of the clean water and the holy land may speak of purity. You are on a mission to offer from a pure heart and are equipping others to do the same.

The restricted area you find yourself in may speak of a place where the peoples' hearts are not fully opened. They've set restrictions on who to open their hearts to and may, of now, require that those wanting a pass follow their standards before entering in. Somehow, you find yourself there only to find you surrounded by an angry mob. Nonetheless you don't seem deterred, while considering an escape plan if necessary.

Now who is this mystery man? Good point to keep in prayer.

Simply put, sounds like you are looking to bring purity and help others to do the same. While doing so you find yourself in a place where others' hearts are not fully open and are angry at you. You are undeterred.

Prayer for their hearts and more insights as to why they are so angry, along with equipping to help if that may fit into your mission.

I think it's great how many of your dreams reveal your willingness to help others.

Be blessed.
Doug
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Something else to pray about.

Being trapped may speak of some type of belief that keeps you in this area although your heart may not be into it. Maybe that is missed due to the focus on the mission?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting you brought this older dream back up. It almost seems like it is for today for today's quarantine conditions instead of back in October when I originally had it. John 7:38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being (belly) will flow rivers of living water.’” As a sunday school teacher and assistant pastor I am all the time trying to bring living water to the congregation we serve as I can. Yes some follow and keep up and learn, and some fall behind, and yet others resist. It is interesting how my class always works out many times. I think that particular Sunday after this dream I was teaching out of John 5 the Authority of the Son. I don't remember it being a particularly controversial topic at the time of the dream. There have been a few more controversial topics that people went back and forth on since then in Thessalonians and now in Daniel. I couple of Sundays I ruffled a few feathers, but no angry mobs with pitchforks yet. haha Yes I am undeterred in my mission that God has placed me into to bring clean water to the people regardless of the spiritual climate around us at the time, as the people need to hear about these topics even if they don't totally agree with them at the time. As I have said before elsewhere in other topics, we are under authority an if that authority says stay we stay and if the authority says go we go. We trust God will take care of us.

in Christ,
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

That's great. We all have to follow His lead.

I've had challenges at home lately, but our Father is so gooood, and has given us the power in the name and blood of Jesus. It's passing over.

Be blessed.
Doug