The bare feet, the Giant, swearing and Psalm 121.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

The bare feet, the Giant, swearing and Psalm 121.

Post by iluvyahweh »

I was walking away from my current office, and I was heading to the shop to get some food nearby at Philpots for my lunch. I looked down, and I noticed that my feet were bare, and I had no shoes on. I thought to myself, eek, I don't want people to see the fungus on my toes. I decided to go into Boots (the pharmacist) to get something for my feet. When I left Boots, I realised that I was wearing socks (still outside), and I was conscious that I had bought an egg sandwich that I had in a Boots bag.

Next, I was in a building, a large modern building. It was like a conference centre. There was a foyer or corridor, and people were moving around. I started moving through the building. In front of me, a large, muscly, tall guy (like a giant) walked up to me, and put his large right hand on my head and started praying for me. It reminded me of when I was in Jerusalem about 11 years ago, and a Rabbi prayed for me in this exact same way. People were walking past me - who somehow knew me but i didn't know them - and was wondering what was happening, and why someone was praying for me. I just stood and received the prayer.

I thought I was there to go to a meeting at work, and I knew it was in video conference room 4. (IRL, the next day, I was going to a meeting in VC room 4 at my work.) However, when I walked further into the building, I entered in to a large conference room - like a giant auditorium. It was shaped like a Greek Amphitheatre. I was somehow confused at what was going on, and I was wondering where my meeting was.

I went off to go investigate what was going on, and I went right down to the front of the auditorium and I was conscious I was looking for my friend, Mark. I couldn't find Mark though, and somehow, a black guy was now up at the front of the meeting preaching the word of God. I couldn't understand why I was now in a church meeting. I decided to go at sit right at the back of the auditorium, and I was listening to this black guy preaching.

Next, a young girl a few rows in front of me, then turned around a threw a red pen at me. It dropped on the floor, and I told her that I didn't need a pen. I was sitting - and at this time - I next noticed I had a bible on my knees, which was open.

Next, a voice said Psalm 121, and a girl about 2 or 3 seats to the left of me reached over and flicked my bible open to Psalm 121, and I looked down at the text. I then snapped back at her and told her: "don't you f**King patronise me!" I was thinking to myself, i know where psalm 121 is, and i was really angry.

For some reason, in the dream, I also thought (wrongly) that Psalm 121 was the big long Psalm about the Law of the Lord, Psalm 119. Dream end.

(When i woke up Psalm 126 was playing on my phone, (as I was playing the bible during the night when I sleep which i normally do.)

Any godly insight would be much appreciated. Blessings, ILY.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: The bare feet, the Giant, swearing and Psalm 121.

Post by bjcollin »

Just some thoughts so far...

In the NKJV Psalm 121 is titled "God the Help of Those Who Seek Him"

Throughout the first part of the dream you seem self conscious about the outward appearance of your walk. Then in the middle part of the dream you also seem a bit confused as to what is going on or where you need to be. I personally don't like people laying their hands on me like that either, like they are palming a basketball or something meh, but it is interesting in the dream that you are accepting of the prayers. The first girl is giving you a red pen to make notes of the preaching, which you don't want. The second girl is trying to help you get onto the right page of Psalm 121, but you lash out at her in anger and even curse at her.

IRL good job on playing the scriptures while you sleep, it is most likely disturbing the enemies around you and they are not happy, so keep it up. Most likely since psalm 121 is close to psalm 126, I would think that psalm 121 was possibly playing while you were asleep having the dream, and then it had played through and moved forward to psalm 126 by the time you were waking from the dream since all of those psalms in between are very short and only a few verses long each.

The message of Psalm 121 is right on from the Lord for this dream. We need to be ones who look to and rely on the Lord for help all the time, not only when we are in need because we can't do it ourselves in our own self reliance.

Hope this helps some. Hopefully others will have input as well on this dream.

in Christ,
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Re: The bare feet, the Giant, swearing and Psalm 121.

Post by iluvyahweh »

Many thanks Brian for the insight into this. I agree that the oslam was most likely playing at the time. And you're right, we and especially me, need to be less self reliant

Blessings.
ILY