2 paint buckets sizes of money

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

2 paint buckets sizes of money

Post by kingnme »

dreamt of my car parked in the middle of the entry road going AWAY from my apartment i just parked it there....

got out of the car WALKED BACK to my apartment it was about 200ft away (had NO idea why i left it there :roll: )

i dunno it was like i was leaving ...or something ...

HOWEVER under my car was TWO (gallon sized) paint buckets (on its sides) of money under my car...

maybe thats why i left it cuz the buckets looked pretty weighed down

so anyways i left to go back home stayed in there for awhile

"Jordan" came to my door wanting a buy a snack ... i noticed the dollar amount was a lot for him...so i asked where did you get that money??

he pointed towards my car ...apparently he went under my car ..took the lid off the bucket to come and buy something from ( i sell snacks to kids)

what wud TWO buckets of dollars under my car mean ? THANKS
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: 2 paint buckets sizes of money

Post by PastorJKG »

Not sure if it fits but this came to my mind. Maybe because I just preached about the children of Israel crossing the Jordan. Could it be your season to transition into the promises of God? A place of provision and blessing? There were two spies who said the land was everything God said and wanted to go in and possess it. Two positive reports/ two buckets of money. They had to cross the Jordan river to go in. The car parked in the entrance could speak of a reluctance to moving forward.

For your prayerful consideration
PastorJKG
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: 2 paint buckets sizes of money

Post by kingnme »

PKJG gess what ???

THAT IS AWESOME.....AS I TYPE THIS.... BOXES ARE ALL AROUND ME ....WERE GETTING READY TO MOVE ...YEEEESSSS!!

WE ARE COMING OUT OF OUR WILDERNESS PLEASE FORGIVE MY HI CAPS BUT ITS JUST THAT SURRREAL!!!!

the last house we had was in 1999 our children were in the 5th grade.... first grade... pre-kindergarten... it was prophesied to us that we were going to go down a verrry dark road ...the person said they saw all types of walks of life ... she saw transients..."skid row" types ...she saw the dirty streets it was a winding DARK ROAD and my family was on that dark winding road......she hated what she saw

LO AND BEHOLD this journey produced lots and lots of tears and heartache ... we ended up in hotel rooms after hotel rooms drug addicts/meth addicts prostitutes/people fighting cursing at each other... couch after peoples couches even a farm..?? and unfortunately part of that we were in our cars as well my hubby had this dream of wanting to build a home ...so thru his own ideas without COUNSEL he ripped us up and out into the streets living here and there ...i know that sounds really rough but it happened but looking back on things i can see the workings of demons the whole time it was said that the devil hate ...she told me that at the end of that (miserable) situation she saw a bright light and FINALLY we opened the door to our home....of which we are about to close on this week :s22:

she spoke that in 1999.... we were in that wilderness for sooo long until our FIFTH GRADER ...by 2013 he got married and is now a husband and father of two gorgeous girls...the rest of us trudged along the rest of the way GOD under girted us all the way but HE WAS NOTTT PLEASED at the decisions that were made keeping us UNSTABLE for decades...we have gone from pillar to post for a lonng time ....

i cannnnot fit all we have gone thru in this field .......we are pounds heavier grey-headed and tired ...THAT WAS VERY HARD!!

so i took the time to search the meaning of our new street name NOT GON BELIEVE THIS it means "WHO IS LIKE GOD" .................
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9