Swimming up through the air

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
charlie
Diamond Member

Swimming up through the air

Post by charlie »

Hi all... Short dream a couple of nights ago:

I am standing in a room and I look up and decide to swim up through the air. I start a breast stroke action with my arms and move up towards the ceiling. I realise I am soon going to hit the ceiling but then I reason with myself that if I can swim through the air, which is not normal, then going through a ceiling shouldn't be a problem either, so I continue to swim up and pass through the ceiling and out into the sky..End.

Particularly interested to see what people see as the swimming action meaning...?

Shalom
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Swimming up through the air

Post by PastorJKG »

Perhaps you will be gaining an increased ability to operate (fly, swim into the air) in the spirit. Perhaps you are gaining it now. Maybe the Lord is showing you that the potential is already inside of you by the Holy Spirit.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I have had this exact type of swimming motions turning into flying type of dream many times in the past. I agree with Pastor JKG's summary... swimming is somewhat like flying in many respects in dreams, it is freedom of movement in the Holy Spirit. Swimming in the water allows you to "see" what is under the surface of things, however in the air it is the same type of motion but freedom to move up in the Holy Spirit.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Thank you both! I have never had a swimming in the air dream before but have had flying dreams...I just wondered if there was a difference. It was a great little dream and so good to feel the breakthrough. I'm praying or breakthrough on a number of fronts at the moment.

Thanks for your input!

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3