A move in the children

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

A move in the children

Post by HisBlood »

Jan. 3rd dream

I had this dream about the children -

I saw Rebecca’s 3 oldest children up in front of the church! The oldest boy was the leader in the middle, he had a slingshot with a pouch of stones on his hip! He was very bold!
I heard Secret Agents with the mantle of John the Baptist! They were touching and praying over people and they were falling all over! Healed instantly! I saw the oldest boy grab the hand of a person in a wheelchair and pull them up to their feet and they started jumping and yelling! The daughters were doing the same! They all moved and did things differently, but with the same results! One girl was touching people’s eyes and the people would wake up spiritually!! My grandaughter Destiny was there also and touching people and bringing deliverance. Each child held instruments, weapons, jewels, gadgets,headbands, crowns, objects I have never seen (spiritual gifts) There was glowing gold on their mouths and fire in their hands! You could see sparks when they touched people, sparks on various parts of their bodies appeared, as well!

I saw many other children moving amidst the congregation touching and speaking! The children seemed so natural, yet excited by what was going through them, they were singing and laughing! It was incredible!

He allowed me to see JESUS dancing amidst the children and he was laughing and joyful, touching their heads, as HE went!
HE is coming and HE is so much nearer than you can realize

We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: A move in the children

Post by keilani »

Yes and amen!! May we all come to Him as little children!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: A move in the children

Post by HisBlood »

:s0:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......