JPJ Church Vision

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

JPJ Church Vision

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream I am in part of a hotel in the back areas near the conference rooms. I am looking with my wife on how to set up a church in this type of space. It is early, and things are just being set up. I parked my old white Nissan truck (I used to have this vehicle 20 years ago when I was in college and I got rid of it shortly after my wife and I got married) in a parking space near the building and I go into the building to look around at what is being done there. I tour through one bigger room which is just starting to be set up as a type of sanctuary, but it is not ready yet, so I go out of that room and into the large hallways type of place. *end of dream*

I was praying on the dream and asking the Lord to show me if this was about starting a church, when I fell back asleep and the dream started up again where it left off...

I am back in the hallways of the hotels in the back by the conference rooms, when I notice that there are a lot of people and a lot of commotion in the area, there is a table which looks like a garage sale type of setup selling clothes, and there is an older man and wife couple there behind the table, and I somehow just know that that is the way they make their income is by selling those clothing items. I end up passing a lot of other tables that are just being set up, and they are a wide variety of it items on the tables, so much so that that area almost looks starts to look like a flea market type of setup.

The building seems to be L shaped, so I turn the corner going down the hallway and it goes into another area which is a bit bigger and a more open space. I see my wife leaving and I tell her that we need to go get changed to get ready, she agrees and she leaves through a door out to the parking lot. I start to go through the bigger open area and I am heading for another door that also leads to the parking lot. There are also a lot of tables and things being set up in this area as well. I pass by this one table with a sign that reads VISION. There are a couple of younger people there at that vision table and they are handing out paper pamphlets. They say "vision of the church", but I pass them by and I do not take the flyer that they are handing me. Once I pass them, in the middle of the room I run across another table and John Paul Jackson is just standing there smiling and talking with some people. He looks younger and taller than I am. (IRL when I met him in the past when he was still alive, he was older and shorter) I feel joy at seeing him again, so I walk over to him and say Hi to him and he reaches out and he and I shake hands 3 times and he gives me this word and says "The Lord is definitely speaking to you and he is building something in you." I say wow, thank you I really needed to hear that.

I then proceed out the side door and head to the parking lot to find my truck so I can go and change clothes to get ready for the service. When I get to the truck, I now notice that I had parked in a reserved spot by accident that I didn't notice when I first parked there. There was a blue sign with white lettering that said reserved for something about court personnel. (can't remember exactly what was written on the sign) I checked and thought I am glad that I didn't get a ticket for parking in somebody else's spot. When I got to my truck, I was looking for my clothes to change into and I pulled out my old blue scuba diving mesh bag which has my fins and mask in it, and I pulled out my scuba diving buoyancy compensator (BC) and laid it on the grass next to the truck. I then pulled a colorful toy water gun out of the truck and I was emptying the water out of the toy water gun and out of the BC as well onto the grass. *end of dream*
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: JPJ Church Vision

Post by bjcollin »

So far what I have...

yes I want to set up a church, I don't know exactly when or the type of church yet, but possibly in a hotel or other temporary space

I don't want any of these old ways of financing a church to get in the way

passing through the vision table and heading to JPJ represents that I do not want man's vision for a church, but I want God's prophetic vision for a church to come forth. The prophetic word confirms (3 handshakes) that it is the Lord's vision and he is working in me. I'm excited and I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to be doing and what I will be a part of for His kingdom.

The scuba gear with draining the water out of the BC is what I used to do after every dive. So after going under the surface of the water in a scuba dive to see what is there, when the dive is finished you need to drain out the water from the BC to maintain the equipment for the next time you dive. If you leave the water in the BC, it will go stale and moldy and eventually it ruins the equipment.

Emptying the old water out of the toy water gun indicates that I need to change the level authority that I have been playing with in the past and get ready for new authority to come.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/oReis.jpg

The truck I used to have is a little standard shift 1986 Nissan pickup like this, but in white. It was my favorite vehicle over the years.
https://barnfinds.com/frozen-time-1986-nissan-720/
So it is a work that God has started a long time ago in me that He if faithful to carry forth into completion
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I had a number of thoughts as I read through.

Yes I agree this is a work/desire that God started in you around the time you and Elie first married.

Agree on the three hand shakes, like it's a done deal.

It would be good to do a Bible study on all the entries for the courts of heaven.

From what I understand, it seems to be a more American thing to do church and church conferences in hotels. We don't tend to do that here. But I used to go to a church that met in a convention centre because someone burnt the church building down. After the new church was built, and we stopped meeting in the conference centre, I was surprised to find myself missing this conference centre location. I think meeting in a space like that has far reaching effects. It would be interesting to ponder the culture of a church that doesn't have its own building.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Love the dream bj. Seems like you got a handle on it but just had to say that when you shared what JPJ said, I totally heard those words in his voice. The reserved spot makes me think that what He has is reserved for you and is part of the church vision that He is building in you. That JPJ spoke it over you make me wonder if it's connected to dreams and visions ie. understanding the spirit realm in more depth. (Spirit realm meaning the naturally unseen realm which is what I consider d/v to be a part of).

The 20 yo truck and the description of the building and what you see inside makes me think that this is the model of what was in terms of the church. That JPJ was a new, improved version (for lack of better terms, loved him so no disrespect intended) makes me think that what He is building in you will look different and be different but definitely will be. Grace as you seek Him!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Keilani,

The little white 85 Nissan truck was the first vehicle that I had when I was out on my own in college and during grad school, and it was given to me by my dad. So to me it is symbolic of starting a work. I used that truck for hauling sound equipment in the first church plant I was a part of. I also used that truck to go on scuba diving trips all around Texas. I loved that truck! I like your contrast of old/new, that makes a lot of sense for this dream. Thank you for the input on the dream.

Bella,

Thank you, I will look into the courts in heaven verses for sure. There is some connection on those courts that I don't yet understand.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

So,
I have been pondering and praying over your dream!
When I started to read it, I felt that I heard Isaiah 23:6 🤔
I also felt that I saw JPJ mantle falling on you! It looked rustic with
gold woven through it! Words “Excellence” were etched on it!

Expand your horizons - there is a ridge/horizon to cross over!

Go deeper - Deep calls unto deep at the sound of your waterspouts!

There are mysteries below the surface and it takes a qualified scuba diver
to get there! Trained and equipped for the extraordinary!

Old things are passed away (passed up) BEHOLD all things are become new!

Now, I will read what you have on your dream 😉 and see if I have more
thoughts 😊 Exciting times for you and Ellie 🤩
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

It is ver apparent you are gifted in dream interpretation and have the maturity to carry it. You are also humble enough to know there is always room for growth and open to it.

Just wanted to say i got the same thing with where you parked. Getting out of the old, and moving ahead into the new.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Read your thoughts and have a couple other things to add!
White truck - ministry in righteousness (right standing with God)

“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for
correction, for instruction in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16.

Emptying the old water reminded me of old wine skins -
Matthew 9:17 - 17Neither do men pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins
will burst, the wine will spill, and the wineskins will be ruined. Instead, they pour new wine
into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”
TPT
7 And who would pour fresh, new wine into an old wineskin? Eventually the wine will ferment and make the wineskin burst, losing everything—the wine is spilled and the wineskin ruined. Instead, new wine is always poured into a new wineskin so that both are preserved.”
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......