Pregnant and Baby Shoes

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
sgwe

Pregnant and Baby Shoes

Post by sgwe »

I was pregnant with Will’s baby and I had gone to the Adidas store and bought really cute baby shoes, two girls and two boys baby sneakers for 6, 3, 10, 12 month shoes. We came to this house I assumed was our home or someone’s home to chill with all our friends, Frank, Billy and two other people to just hang out and check out the space. I came and sat down at the couch to really take in the moment of my reality. I felt excited and really tears of joy that were going through this journey together. I was sitting against one end of the couch just looking at the shoes in the living room. Will and Frank came into the house with the rest of the guys, inspected the other rooms. Will was showing them everything while one of the guys said it was cool but Will needed a shower. They then came and sat down at the couch where I was showing them the shoes. Will sat down beside me and interlocked his legs with mine as I had my legs spread out and there was a real sense of togetherness and security although it felt a little weird and awkward for him at first. He was wearing green plaid pajamas, sandals, a black hoodie and a toque/hat and we were just excitedly preparing for the baby. His friends Frank and I don’t know who else were just entertaining us as we all sat down in the living room. I wasn’t sure if I should keep the shoes and showed the to the people and they weren’t sure the baby would wear them as in need them.

This one has been a little hard to decipher so whatever you think the Holy Spirit is showing you would be great!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Pregnant and Baby Shoes

Post by bjcollin »

Hi sgwe,

Welcome to the board. You're right, this is a little bit on the hard to decipher side of dreams. So first some questions to help you figure this one out... Are you currently in a relationship with Will or seeking one with him? How old are you? or maybe I should ask it more tactfully this way, what stage of life are you at right now? The shower part of the dream seems to indicate that he needs some time to prepare first as getting tangled up seems awkward to him right now. To me this dream at first seems to be a soul dream, i.e. this is just your body's way of processing daily events. You would need to keep testing to see if this is a Godly dream or if it is just a dream that comes from within you. I know this might/might not be the answer you are looking for, but I do hope it helps to get you started on the dream.

in Christ,
sgwe

Post by sgwe »

Hi bjcollin,

Yes, I am seeking a relationship with Will. I am in the season of life where I am dating , getting ready to get married. I really appreciate your wisdom honestly because I wasn't sure either. I also thought it was kind of a soul dream but I wasn't sure because the part about the shoes and the shower was really unique and definitely not something I would have thought about on my own. But in recent conversations and interactions that I have had with Will, it has become clearer that he definitely is going through some preparation on his own with God and that he is definitely not ready for a relationship. So this did give me much more clarity as to just being content with pursuing a friendship with him at the moment and trusting God more in this area.

Thank you for giving me your interpretation. Regardless of whether it was what I wanted to hear or not, it was necessary.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

As prophetic people, we are usually trained to not to touch or to give words on marriages, babies, divorces, deaths, etc. even with a 10' pole. Having said that, I am not giving a word one way or another on you/will for this dream. What I will say is to give you an example...

I dreamed a couple of times about my wife and getting married a couple of years before we even met or got married. I dreamed about the church and the surroundings of the wedding years before I ever set a foot into that church in her home town. At the time I had the original dreams, I wrote them off as soul dreams as I was young and single and approaching my late 20's and I was really desiring to be married at the time. I did not enter the church I got married in until the night of the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, and it was only at that time that I had extreme dejavu and God brought back the dreams that He had given me prior where the church in the dreams from 2 years before was exactly the church that I was getting married in the next day. So God does care and He does know our future and He does have our best in mind. We have now been married 22 years and going strong.

So my advice to you is to pocket these dreams and save them for later, put yourself into your relationship with God and into walking with Him no matter what you're doing in life, and let Him take care of the rest. If it is meant to be, then God will put it together in a way only He can. Hope this helps some.