snow in the night

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

snow in the night

Post by PastorJKG » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:49 am

I have had several dreams with snow in the dark of night. Well, once it was more of a vision. I saw a horse in a stall looking out into a very dark night with driving snow pilling up around the door. A dream i had ended in a room with a large window with very dark night but snow was falling heavily. I dreamt i had a snow ball pleco (tropical fish) in my aquarium. IRL I have never had one. Never really wanted one. They are very expensive. They are completely black with very bright white polka dots. I feel these elements are connected but not sure.

bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: snow in the night

Post by bjcollin » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:18 pm

The only thing I am hearing is church climate is changing, times are changing and it will be different in how we need to minister going forward.

PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: snow in the night

Post by PastorJKG » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:58 pm

BJ, I have heard of snow speaking of a coming move of God, and I thought that the darkness could speak of the mystery of faith and fearful place of not knowing what is out there. But then again, it could be saying to stay in shelter because the snowy night could be your death. For the last year I have been in a place so frustrating I've lost confidence in my interpretive insight and everything feels so confusing. I just try to trust that Abba knows what He's doing even when I don't have an inkling.