3 men, 3 different attire, 3 boxes

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

3 men, 3 different attire, 3 boxes

Post by HisBlood »

A close friend of my husband and I had a powerful dream and he is not a dreamer

He was in StonyPlain (where he lives) standing in front of a restaurant called Sorrentino’s.
He had 3 men standing around him (all the same man! The first 1 he faced was dressed
in a suit and handed him a box inside it said - CONFORMITY. He turned to the 2nd next
(same) man and the same man was then dressed casual! He handed him a box inside it
said - AUTHORITATIVE REBELLION Then he turned and faced the 3rd (same) man and he
handed him a box and inside it said - SELF-PITY

He and his wife are being more and more stirred up in justice!
Thanks for any thoughts
Blessings
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: 3 men, 3 different attire, 3 boxes

Post by bjcollin »

Justice is an interesting topic. The three choices being presented are even more interesting in the dream. Conformity is always formal and stiff, rebellion to authority is basically anarchy waiting to happen, and self-pity is basically not trusting God either because you become too self absorbed in what happened to me or a woe is me type of thing. When bad things or trials or tribulations happen to us, we basically have those three choices to choose from on the negative side. We can choose to just conform and accept it, to rebel against the authority, or to give up and wallow in self-pity. Interesting on what is not shown in the dream which is the Godly choice of following God's authority and pressing into Him for the solution or to rely on Him for the strength to get through the trial. True Justice only comes from God, and we can pray and ask him for His Justice to be delivered to the situation. However, we must be without fault on our side as well, because I have found that God's justice gets delivered to all sides. We like justice against those who oppose us or against those whom the enemy is working through, but we often neglect mercy many times to our detriment. Hope this helps get you started on the dream for your husbands friend. There were a couple of books a few years ago about the courts of heaven and about the Justice of heaven that might be interesting to check into.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Excellent BJ

I agreee 😉
I will share this with him! It’s interesting that we were talking about
the very scenario’s you shared 😉

I have been looking up Sorrentino as well, the root is sorrow, or sorry!

Be Transformed......
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

This dream was posted twice and I just read Brian's response. He appears to be quite on target with his interp.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Yes,
I did realize that but had a response on each one that I didn’t want
to delete and didn’t think it would hurt to leave it there 😉

BJ is always bang on, one of the most solid interpreters I have ever
had in leadership! Have known him for a very long time, over 20
years! A faithful and loyal brother :s61:
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Praises be to God. Thank you for the compliment! Has it really been over 20 years? Seems like just yesterday.

Definitely not always on target, but I always definitely try to hear what God is speaking on a dream before I reply, and that is the secret to building accuracy over the years is asking the real sender what His intentions are, and also learning through trial and error early on what God really means in each dream so that I can learn to recognize his language correctly in dreams.

Glad to have helped on this one. All of the three choices in this dream were the same bad choice just in different clothing.