Perfume and fountain pen

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
sophie
Gold Member

Perfume and fountain pen

Post by sophie »

Hi

I dreamt that I gave Elvis Presley one of my bottles of perfume and also a fountain pen

Would appreciate your discernment please?

Thanks
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Perfume and fountain pen

Post by bjcollin »

Here in America, Elvis Presley was considered the "king" of rock-n-roll in his day. So for purposes of this dream, I feel that Elvis could represent the king of kings Jesus Christ. The bottle of perfume reminds me of the woman with the alabaster box who put perfume on Jesus' head/feet (ref: Luke 7:36-50, Matthew 26:6-13, Mark 14:3-9). The pen (ref: Hebrews 8:10, 10:16) reminds me that it is the Lord who writes His law into our hearts and minds. So I for this dream I feel that you're giving your gifts to Jesus. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

To go with what BJ said, He writes His word on our hearts and out of hearts flows a river (fountain) of living water
sophie
Gold Member

Post by sophie »

Thanks by Collins and pastor jkg for your helpful input, blessings !
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.