Walking with a Tall Man

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
User avatar
jdarby2007
Gold Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 pm

Walking with a Tall Man

Post by jdarby2007 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:59 am

Hello and God bless everyone:

Had another dream and would appreciate any insight or interpretation you can offer.

I was walking with a very tall man who was very handsome, we were holding hands and I was happy. It looked like we were in a downtown area because there were many buildings around.

Then, we saw my husband IRL walking past us going in the opposite direction, and my husband started yelling at the tall man, and the tall man told me to go upstairs to the third floor to open the door to his room and wait for him. He grabbed a gun and went downstairs and I heard him and my husband tussling and fighting, but the gun was never shot. I remember thinking I was afraid that my husband would try to come upstairs to hurt me.

End of dream.

I'm really puzzled by this dream and if someone can give some revelation I really appreciate it. God bless you!

I'm requesting your prayers, I'm really hurting and in need of healing! Thank you much!

Jdarby2007

User avatar
keilani
Site Moderator
Posts: 6166
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:13 pm
Location: Tacoma

Re: Walking with a Tall Man

Post by keilani » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Shalom jdarby! Some thoughts based on my own understanding of the spirit realm and dreams & visions. Let me preface this by saying that I don't mean to imply anything negative regarding ethnicity but my explanations are based on what I see or have seen and the understanding He has given me over the years.

Usually when I see really tall spirits, they are always really black, sometimes shadowy but for the most part, just really black. I understand this to mean that they are full of darkness. The four levels of the demonic realm that we battle against (Eph 6:12) come to mind. I've never really asked Him, but kind of understood that height and demonic ranking are related. I recall seeing and interacting with the same one twice. He is abnormally tall and dark and always very kind and sweet, belying his true intentions. He must come across and a non-threat in order to gain our trust and acceptance of his ideas/thoughts/beliefs. I understand this being to be the spirit of the world.

When I"ve encountered other demonic spirits of rank (ie. spirit of murder), he/they look like dirty, old white men that are filthy. I understand this to be a reflection of the fact that they were once angels, now fallen, and polluted by satan's filth.

Now, in regards to your dream. Walking hand in hand makes me think of walking in agreement. You will have to take this in prayer but if this spirit is not of God, then your husband's reaction would make sense. In my own dreams and visions, Jesus often appears looking like my husband. I've also seen The Father take on my husband's form and appear to me. (It is part of our culture to for spouses to refer to each other as mommy or daddy so this makes sense to me.)

Have you been asking The Father for understanding and healing in regards to the pain you've been experiencing? I ask because often when I've prayed for something of that nature, He has shown me what was going on in the spirit realm. I take whatever I see to Him and ask for His correction. All natural things are rooted in the spirit realm and it is from that place that our natural, every day life, experiences and happenings are created. It is Jn 6:63: the flesh (natural) profits nothing, it is the Spirit that gives life. The converse would be true, meaning the ruler/spirit of this world (satan), would only bring death and destruction. I think of the spirit realm as the unseen realm which includes thoughts, beliefs, ideas, emotions etc. The source of these unseen thoughts, beliefs, ideas or emotions will either be God or satan. As we spend time with Father, He will begin to teach us what He thinks like and that re-learning helps us to discern everything that is *not* from Him. I always see these dreams as good dreams because if He is revealing something, then it means He is answering prayer and correcting our course so that we can walk in agreement with Him and Him alone.

Grace as you seek Him for understanding. And I agree with you for His Will to be done in your life--healing and restoration in every area.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.

User avatar
bjcollin
Site Owner
Posts: 6069
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: Walking with a Tall Man

Post by bjcollin » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 pm

jdarby2007,

Sorry I had a really good long reply and I lost it in a miss connection this morning, argh. Gonna have to pull this one back from memory...

Basically what I feel for the dream is the tall man represents the enemy, and he has taken the position of authority over both you and your husband at the moment in your particular situation the enemy even seems to be separating you two over the issue. It is not indicated in the dream, and I have not been shown from the Lord exactly what your situation is IRL that you are facing, if you need to PM me or another member of the board leadership then feel free to do so.

So what I feel this dream is pushing you toward is that you and your husband need to learn how to fight spiritual battles and to take authority over the enemies that are affecting you so that the Lord's healing can come to the situation. Many call this deliverance ministry or inner healing ministry. The basic method of deliverance is to repent and remove the enemies legal ground in prayer, then to command them to leave and to not come back.

One resource I highly recommend is a book called Shadow Boxing by Dr. Henry Malone of Vision Life Ministries. It talks about the 2-5-14 strategy of deliverance. The enemy has 2 ways of access to your life: 1. Intrusion, 2. Legal Ground. Intrusion is simply the enemy intruding into your life because they like to cause disruptions to God's children any way they can. Legal Ground is where the enemy stays and continues harassing you because they have the legal right to do so. This legal right was given to them because of past sins/traumas/open doors/etc. so you need to remove their legal rights and then command them to leave. The 5 doors of access that the enemy uses to get access into our lives are: 1. unforgiveness, 2. inner vows, 3. trauma, 4. curses, 5. willful sin. And then there are 14 named root spirits mentioned in the Bible "spirit of ..." (lying/lust/witchcraft/etc.) which we can pray against these named enemy spirits and command them to leave us.

in Christ,

User avatar
jdarby2007
Gold Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 pm

Re: Walking with a Tall Man

Post by jdarby2007 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:23 am

keilani wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Shalom jdarby! Some thoughts based on my own understanding of the spirit realm and dreams & visions. Let me preface this by saying that I don't mean to imply anything negative regarding ethnicity but my explanations are based on what I see or have seen and the understanding He has given me over the years.

Usually when I see really tall spirits, they are always really black, sometimes shadowy but for the most part, just really black. I understand this to mean that they are full of darkness. The four levels of the demonic realm that we battle against (Eph 6:12) come to mind. I've never really asked Him, but kind of understood that height and demonic ranking are related. I recall seeing and interacting with the same one twice. He is abnormally tall and dark and always very kind and sweet, belying his true intentions. He must come across and a non-threat in order to gain our trust and acceptance of his ideas/thoughts/beliefs. I understand this being to be the spirit of the world.

When I"ve encountered other demonic spirits of rank (ie. spirit of murder), he/they look like dirty, old white men that are filthy. I understand this to be a reflection of the fact that they were once angels, now fallen, and polluted by satan's filth.

Now, in regards to your dream. Walking hand in hand makes me think of walking in agreement. You will have to take this in prayer but if this spirit is not of God, then your husband's reaction would make sense. In my own dreams and visions, Jesus often appears looking like my husband. I've also seen The Father take on my husband's form and appear to me. (It is part of our culture to for spouses to refer to each other as mommy or daddy so this makes sense to me.)

Have you been asking The Father for understanding and healing in regards to the pain you've been experiencing? I ask because often when I've prayed for something of that nature, He has shown me what was going on in the spirit realm. I take whatever I see to Him and ask for His correction. All natural things are rooted in the spirit realm and it is from that place that our natural, every day life, experiences and happenings are created. It is Jn 6:63: the flesh (natural) profits nothing, it is the Spirit that gives life. The converse would be true, meaning the ruler/spirit of this world (satan), would only bring death and destruction. I think of the spirit realm as the unseen realm which includes thoughts, beliefs, ideas, emotions etc. The source of these unseen thoughts, beliefs, ideas or emotions will either be God or satan. As we spend time with Father, He will begin to teach us what He thinks like and that re-learning helps us to discern everything that is *not* from Him. I always see these dreams as good dreams because if He is revealing something, then it means He is answering prayer and correcting our course so that we can walk in agreement with Him and Him alone.

Grace as you seek Him for understanding. And I agree with you for His Will to be done in your life--healing and restoration in every area.
Hi Keilani:

I sent you a PM about your response to this dream!

God bless you much!

Thanks,
Jdarby2007

User avatar
jdarby2007
Gold Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 pm

Re: Walking with a Tall Man

Post by jdarby2007 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:25 am

bjcollin wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 pm
jdarby2007,

Sorry I had a really good long reply and I lost it in a miss connection this morning, argh. Gonna have to pull this one back from memory...

Basically what I feel for the dream is the tall man represents the enemy, and he has taken the position of authority over both you and your husband at the moment in your particular situation the enemy even seems to be separating you two over the issue. It is not indicated in the dream, and I have not been shown from the Lord exactly what your situation is IRL that you are facing, if you need to PM me or another member of the board leadership then feel free to do so.

So what I feel this dream is pushing you toward is that you and your husband need to learn how to fight spiritual battles and to take authority over the enemies that are affecting you so that the Lord's healing can come to the situation. Many call this deliverance ministry or inner healing ministry. The basic method of deliverance is to repent and remove the enemies legal ground in prayer, then to command them to leave and to not come back.

One resource I highly recommend is a book called Shadow Boxing by Dr. Henry Malone of Vision Life Ministries. It talks about the 2-5-14 strategy of deliverance. The enemy has 2 ways of access to your life: 1. Intrusion, 2. Legal Ground. Intrusion is simply the enemy intruding into your life because they like to cause disruptions to God's children any way they can. Legal Ground is where the enemy stays and continues harassing you because they have the legal right to do so. This legal right was given to them because of past sins/traumas/open doors/etc. so you need to remove their legal rights and then command them to leave. The 5 doors of access that the enemy uses to get access into our lives are: 1. unforgiveness, 2. inner vows, 3. trauma, 4. curses, 5. willful sin. And then there are 14 named root spirits mentioned in the Bible "spirit of ..." (lying/lust/witchcraft/etc.) which we can pray against these named enemy spirits and command them to leave us.

in Christ,
Hi bjcollin:

I sent you a PM about this dream.

Appreciate your response, God bless you!

Thanks,
Jdarby2007

Chambers
Bronze Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:05 am

Re: Walking with a Tall Man

Post by Chambers » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 am

Hello again.

I read your dream and this is what came to me.

This tall man may be something you've come into agreement with. It may be a way of thinking or being that is attractive to you.

Your husband may see things just the opposite and it has become an area of hostility between the two of you. It may be that the Lord is showing you the problem, or the area of hostility. It may be that is from the place you two are having problems and are fighting about.

It may be that you both may need to put aside your differences and go deeper in your relationships with the lord and each other.

I'm not saying you have to give it up, maybe so, maybe not, but put it aside while with each other and find common ground in love, and let the Lord work on the differences.

What i got was that your husband is not necessarily mad and hostile at you but the differences, and same for you.

I wonder if your anaconda dream may be showing you from where issues arose with your husband's past, one that you were once a part of.

The many buildings reminds me of man-made structures.

Something to pray about.

User avatar
bjcollin
Site Owner
Posts: 6069
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: Walking with a Tall Man

Post by bjcollin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:11 pm

sorry, but I have not received any PM about this dream. Please try to resend if possible.

User avatar
jdarby2007
Gold Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 pm

Re: Walking with a Tall Man

Post by jdarby2007 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:46 pm

Chambers wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 am
Hello again.

I read your dream and this is what came to me.

This tall man may be something you've come into agreement with. It may be a way of thinking or being that is attractive to you.

Your husband may see things just the opposite and it has become an area of hostility between the two of you. It may be that the Lord is showing you the problem, or the area of hostility. It may be that is from the place you two are having problems and are fighting about.

It may be that you both may need to put aside your differences and go deeper in your relationships with the lord and each other.

I'm not saying you have to give it up, maybe so, maybe not, but put it aside while with each other and find common ground in love, and let the Lord work on the differences.

What i got was that your husband is not necessarily mad and hostile at you but the differences, and same for you.

I wonder if your anaconda dream may be showing you from where issues arose with your husband's past, one that you were once a part of.

The many buildings reminds me of man-made structures.

Something to pray about.
Well Chambers, I really appreciate your response and revelation. Without knowing my personal life, you have mentioned some things that are true, wow and glory to God is all I can say! Definitely some things for me to think about. Thank you so much, appreciate you. Please keep me in prayer!

Jdarby2007