Cherry Cheesecake

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Cherry Cheesecake

Post by HisBlood »

I dream that I was a in a Forrest, lush and lovely and there were many
people! A lot were the church people!

There was all kinds of food, garden vegetables, fruit and tuber roots!
People were fellow shipping, eating and peaceful!

The part that stood out to me was our Assistant Pastor Cheryl
(A widower whom I get many words and dreams for) came over
and we were talking! She then said she was going
to go and grab something and would grab something for me,
as well! I thought I could have just gone with her and got
something but thought it was sweet of her to do so! She
came back with a big piece of cherry cheesecake! I know
we both eat low, low carb so was surprised she would bring
that! But, out of respect, I began to eat it, but it was way
too sweet and rich, for me! I finished about 1/4 of it, that’s
all I could do!

Any thoughts?
Blessings and Love,
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Cherry Cheesecake

Post by keilani »

Shalom sis! First thoughts that came to mind: something is being given to you that you would not naturally choose for yourself. It may feel like too much at first, but you will be able to take it in a little at a time. The scripture about new wineskins for new wine also came to mind. Maybe something very different than what you're accustomed to will be given to you? God give you understanding in all things💞
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Hello.

I don't have an interp per say. I just wanted to add something. I sense you are a mature, knowledgable Christian that carries the office of prophet so you may be aware of these things already, but wanted to share this.

I recently had a similar dream that had me perplexed and i nearly posted it, but then it came to pass.

The backdrop and details are quite different, but the puzzlement and contemplations the same.

Mine was about different political views that are close to the heart.

In real life one guy got irate and passionate about views that i did not share. i chose to ignore the differences because i knew at a deeper level we were all just hurting for what is going on and that wasn't the time to discuss differences.

I find these dreams can be given to us to kind of prepare us for what may be about to come so we aren't caught off guard.

Not necessarily an interp, but something that may be worth considering.

Beyond that, only thing that stood out to me was your willingness to try something for the sake of another.

I don't see a right or wrong, which don't believe the dream is about that since you didnt throw the cake in her face 😃 or try it out of fear of repercussions. I found kelaini's offering interesting and worth some prayerful considering.

Thank you.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Wanted to add that in real life I went beyond ignoring the differences, but also looking for the areas we did agree on.

In my dream I was working for a political party that I generally don't see eye to eye with, except in some areas. That had me puzzled and confused. In real life I cannot see myself working for this other political party. Hate to even think of being a part of one or the other because these things can bring in such a hostile atmosphere, but in reality I see more on the level with another party.

I think we did ok, you and I, because our motivation had nothing to do with us, but the other party. God hasn't shown me otherwise so thinking he's ok with it. I'm sure he will let me know if I am wrong.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Hello again. Sorry about the multiple posts. Sometimes something else comes up so maybe i just need to wait a bit longer before responding.

This may not fit at all, but i found a part of what happened with me interesting that may possibly be somewhat relevant to yours.

First we had amongst us a prophet of doom. This person kept painting a gloomy picture of what is going on in the world. I know it's ttnot bright, but how they fit God in the picture. I know that this person has been deeply disurbed and grieved about the homeless situation in the usa and especially their state, and the divide between rich and poor. Person has been saying for awhile, i dont know what is coming, but something big is coming.

Since this whole pandemic has started they seem to be on target about some things, but i sense their vision is darkened and their words more gloomy than fit. I havent said anything for several reasons that i wont go into now, but I've sensed that they need some sweets. Like they could probably use a big piece of that cheesecake with cherries on top.

With that said, maybe someone feels you need to partake of some sweet things.

I don't see it from the things ive read regarding your prophetic insights. I see maturity and inner knowledge/revelation, but we don't see everything as you know.

Not discarding the other offerings, but something in addition that may be worth considering.

Ok, i hope I'm done. Either way have things to do so be blessed.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Well, well,
Both your offerings are eye opening and some great thoughts to think on!
I really like these ideas 😉 gives me some thing to ponder! Thanks 🙏 😊

My initial thought was that she wanted to give me something sweet and
special, an offering of friendship and love ❤️ She said she loved that idea!

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

P.S - thanks for the compliment, as well!

A part that keeps standing out to me, is enjoy some sweetness!
I’m an intercessor and sometimes get so deep into travail I
forget to take a walk in the sun (Son)

I found a keto recipe for cheesecake, too 😉
Be Transformed......
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

You'll have to share it. I heard keto diets can be beneficial for kidneys and am trying the switch for a loved one.

We finding variety challenging and we love cheese cake.

Thanks for sharing. I feel like I'm in school here. Im gaining so much from all these dreams and insights.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Be Transformed......
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Wow. Looks yummy. Thanks. We'll have to try it.