Baby Nina

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Baby Nina

Post by bjcollin »

I can’t remember all the details of this dream, but the base part of the dream is that I was teaching in a school, and my parents (in their 80s) were also there at the school and they were waiting for me to finish teaching. I noticed that my mom had a newborn baby wrapped in pink clothes in her arms and there was some indication that she was my baby which was strange, because my wife was not in the dream and we are in our 50s past baby age. Once the class was over, and I was exiting the school, I ran into my mom who was still there holding the newborn baby and we were walking towards the parking lot, and I asked my mom why dad had made her wait and had not taken her home while I was teaching? She did not know, but she did say that she was holding baby Nina for me. I again saw a newborn baby girl wrapped in pink. As we were walking to the car I told her I did not have any safety car seat or anything for a baby in my car and I wasn’t prepared to take the baby home yet. The dream ended with me and my mom and the newborn baby walking towards the parking lot.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Baby Nina

Post by bjcollin »

Just some thoughts so far... The baby name Nina means favor or grace. I have always had the Lord's favor and grace in many areas of my life, but I wonder if there is a gift of grace or favor or some other type of blessing coming my way soon? I know there is no scriptural reference in the gifts sections for a gift of grace or favor. I always feel that I am not ready yet, but now that the baby is here it seems that it is time to be ready anyway and it is time to move forward and it is coming soon. I am getting ready to teach the next 5-6 weeks on Galatians which is on grace/faith over legalism and the end of this month is Pentecost Sunday. I have seen several prophetic words lately about this Pentecost being a time of outpouring that is coming from the Lord. I have been waiting and praying for that revival for years now.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

For your prayerful consideration...

Mom represents Holy Spirit. She is nurturing/nourishing baby (gift) which you have 'parked' for a season which, by your own words, you were not ready to receive. . Father didn't wait around because He knew Baby Girl was in good hands. You're preparing to teach soon. Receive the gift. I sense it's a testimony in advance.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

For your prayerful consideration..

Mom represents Holy Spirit. She is nurturing/nourishing Baby Girl which you 'parked' for a season as, by your own words, you did not feel prepared to receive. Father didn't wait around because He new baby was in good hands. Your parents in their 80's? Resurrection. Resurrection of an old promise perhaps? You're preparing to teach soon? Receive the gift, I sense a testimony in advance.

(posted earlier but just noticed post disappeared)

blessings on you,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

:like: