im pregnant ?!?!

Post by kingnme »

i awoke yesterday Thursday an i heard in my right ear

"your pregnant." my response ??

:shock:
:o
:|
:lol:

i spoke to myself and thot ...what>? i cannot have any more children my baby (of three) is 24 y.o.

i dismissed it .....for sure!!!

soo a couple hours later i get a phone call.... its my mom

Mom: i had a dream of you (me) ...and it was....weeeird!!

ME: what is it mom>???

MOM: i was sitting at this bus stop talking to some people who were getting on the bus (she wasnt just them)
Mom: and you (as in me) walked by me and i saw your belly ...

and in the dream these were her thoughts

MOM: SHE (as in me) IS PREGNANT!!! oh my gahhh?!?!? she didnt tell me she was pregnant??!!?!
...she must have had a girdle on the whole time or something ....

ME (in the dream) oh! im getting my exercise in and that yes! i am pregnant!!!

(now mind you i DENIED it right BEFORE she called)

what does this mean???
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: im pregnant ?!?!

Post by Chambers »

Hello again.

I read on another's dream here that the right can speak of the natural. Is it possible that you are pregnant in the natural?

If not, it may speak of something in the spirit the Lord is birthing through you that comes about due to things that have occurred in the natural. Like possibly things you may have gone through and witnessed that have grieved you, or a burden laid on your heart.

It brought to mind how Sarah laughed when she overheard the angel tell Abraham that she was going to give birth. Hebrews tells us that by faith Sarah believed the promise and gave birth.

Your mom dreaming of you being pregnant may be God's way of confirming the pregnancy.

You may want to read through those scriptures and see if something comes to you.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

May be a coincidence but before responding i just stepped out into our patio where we have a large angel Christmas ornament that we use for light out there, and turned it on seeing it is dark now. Does it mean anything?

?
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

hellooooo! :s7:

so glad to hear from you....well it amazed me that HE said it ...it was soo matter-of-factly

" you are pregnant." JUST LIKE THAT !!

on so many levels ...i was like sarah .... but yeah it is DEFINITELY a spiritual one...BUT IM NO DUMMY GOD CAN DO ANYTHING !!!

my cousin had a pregnancy that started off :shock: reeeeeealy scary ..Jeremiah Christian (or reverse dont remember )

BUT as an embryo he decided to "chill" in the 'tube' he is i think 16yo or so needless to say GOD delivered her and him safely

but my DAD decided to do something a little different with this one HE spoke first ...then confirmed it thru someone elses dream

.. if HE haddnt sed anything FIRST i wudda sed ..yeaaah mom that WAS VERY WEIRD!! and kept it moving.... LOL!

that angel speaks to me of one on display for all the world to see ...you didnt tuck it away a box for the next year as everyone else does

matter of fact it will bring many to question "why did you keep this out ?" ..OR..shouldnt you put that away??

its NOT christmas ...daaaadaaadadaaaa

i was reading about the green tree in the groves ...you know the one that Israel KEPT getting into trouble about...

do you think the Christmas green tree is a symbol of the green tree in the groves ???
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Appears congrats are in order. I was thinking the angel may have been a confirmation of an angel announcing your pregnancy like one announced Sarah would be with child.
???
God knows.
I like your take on it either way.

Thanks.
Doug